Lag in videos with Liberty 3 Pro's

Big time lag when watching videos with the Liberty 3 Pro. Im not even using LDAC when watching the videos and its no better. I’ve used earbuds for $50 that don’t lag this bad. Is this normal?

1 Like

Lag all the time or only after a pause+play?

Lag can arise due to buffering and skipping to a different time can then fix.

It’s all the time. If I had to guess I’d say it’s about a half second behind. Fairly noticeable.

2 Likes

This issue not coming up often so probably something more unique to you. I’d nose around in codec settings something is causing either more CPU load at your source or the buds which is inserting lag. $50 buds may just be using different codecs.

I’m aware I’m not helping, only seeing contrast between you and other owners who never mentioned this. I don’t own.

No problem thanks for responding. It almost seems like SBC works better than AAC when I go in my developer options. Should that be the case with an Android phone?

1 Like

Have you yet tried delete pairing and reset the buds?

You’ll be asked that anyway by support.

So many reviews of these and lag isn’t being reported by any so it’s odd.

I’ll give it a shot.

1 Like

I think resetting them might have fixed it.

2 Likes

Was this you also? image

Trying to figure if a common issue or not…

That’s me as well

1 Like

Interesting. I’ll have to try this. I was just commenting in another thread how I noticed the lag while using them paired to my Sony X900h TV was unbearable. I’ll try this and see if it helps.

Resetting them didn’t fix it for me. The only way I get no lag from videos is if I use LDAC.

1 Like

Interesting, you’d think the opposite. Is that the same on different sources?

Yeah I thought it was wierd too. I haven’t tried on my tablet yet. I’ll try it today.

1 Like

New update annouced. Hope it will solve the issue.

Thanks for the info. Where did you see the update is coming?

It got buried, and pinned threads don’t seem to be sticking at the top of the site…

2 Likes

Awesome thank you.

2 Likes