Liberty 2 pro? 49.99? What?

Wondering if anyone got in on this deal amd at the same time hopin this is a sign of somethin new coming?? L3P with anc and transparency but never seen em at this price and had I id have ordered as many as possible for friends and family!!!

2 Likes

I wish I would have saw that before they sold out. :cry:

Wow crazy deal I wonder what time it started if it sold out so quickly. Maybe there is something coming I know I saw things on the app but they haven’t been officially released so idk if I Would be allowed to talk about it

1 Like

That’s an incredible deal. Too bad it’s sold out now.

I follow this stuff pretty close and know best buy every day or night at midnight they start new deals of the day and they run for 24hrs!!! But if id have seen these in time id have def snatched em up!!!

1 Like

@Pantera43 Amazing price !!!:astonished: :grinning:
I have never seen such a price anywhere, and for such good headphones.
It’s a pity you didn’t manage to get these headphones for the whole family.
Perhaps such an opportunity will repeat itself; it happens in large supermarkets.

One would almost have to question if this was seriously legit. Sometimes Best Buy has marketplace sellers, and not actually from Best Buy .

Any how’s I checked here, and nothing even listed for the L2Ps. Too bad as they are great earbuds.

1 Like

When I got mine in dec 2019 for 109.99 I thought I got a great deal. Truth bein told with all the others ive tried some being 299.99 I still think the liberty 2 pro at full price of 149.99 are the best bang for the buck but 100 off is just crazy !!! Sometimes makes me wonder what a store like best buy gets these for because I’m willing to bet they surely won’t sell something and lose money!?! But thought this was pretty wild and I get an email daily with their deals and have seen other products do this too but guess I need to pay more attention lol!!!

These are legit… I was recently out at best buy on sat at store in fargo nd which is close to my home in Mn and they had em in stock… today after work just to see I ran out there and they were gone. Also ones I bought in dec and still currently jam to everyday were bought in store at best buy back in dec 2019 but if people watcht over these deals this is pretty common with other products too. Actually when I got the liberty 2 pro. about a month after the regular liberty 2 went on these same deals for 59.99 which I purchased and then ended up bringin back as they just weren’t on level of the pros but there’s no doubt some insanely good deals if people really watch the site… and id say the same on amazon daily deals or lightning deals

1 Like

Me too buddy!!! Cheapest I’ve seen them without being renewed is $94.99

@Pantera43 He also observes the prices of Liberty 2 Pro on Aliexpress, but the price is still very high there, around $ 130. Even in Poland, you can buy them cheaper around $ 130.
And if you find such a good price again, how many pairs will you buy :grinning:?

1 Like

Of course I found out after all sold out!!! Wanted these REALLY bad too :joy::rofl::sob::joy::sweat_smile::laughing:

1 Like

There will certainly be such an opportunity, you have to wait.
Liberty 3 (?) Pro is coming - the prices of Liberty 2 Pro will drop even more.

1 Like

Fantastic discount.

I doubt we will see them drop lower than $49.99. That was an unbelievable price!

1 Like

@Steve976
In our Polish stores, they often do this, only the number of products on sale is very small.:frowning: