Liberty 2 Pro+ Case

Hello, This is for the Liberty 2 Pro+ but I’m guessing they share the same case with the regular Pro.

Having realising I lost my charging case whilst out on a jog, didn’t realise I had put it in my loose hoody pouch, I don’t see an option to purchase a second charging case. I can’t be the only person requiring a spare for their Liberty 2 Pro or Pro+ due to damage or losing it.
I don’t really want to buy a second hand pair of the buds just for the charging case but If I have to I’ve no choice.

2 Likes

Hi @Classiccor83 :slightly_smiling_face:!
Here you will find helpful information:

3 Likes

I think the pro and pro plus are the same… I had liberty 2 and 2 pro both worked in ea h other xase

The link given will have you contact the service@soundcore.com. It will cost 30 percent of price.

1 Like

Good information to have @sodojka, just in case. :+1:

2 Likes

Glad you were able to find it. I hadn’t booked mark that page / thread and will have to now :wink:

Bad pun @Steve976

2 Likes

Glad to see you back @sodojka :+1:

2 Likes

Hi, thanks for that response. I’ve got a response from the UK/Europe support team and it looks like they don’t offer the replacement case option. I’ve escalated it and hopefully get some good news. Otherwise it’s buy a second hand pair on eBay but then I’ll just be left with a normal pair of unusable buds! :frowning:

1 Like

@Classiccor83. At amazon.de you can very often buy the Liberty 2 Pro (refurbished) at a price of 45 €.
Now it is not there, but there is a new offer every week and I have seen this price many times.
In my opinion, this is the most advantageous purchase option. If something doesn’t work, you can quickly return it.
For 45 € there are all spare parts. I have the Liberty 2 Pro and I find them excellent earbuds.
It would be a pity to throw them away because the charging case is lost

1 Like

Not all buds can be reset with a case other than they came with.

I’d not assume a case will work without someone confirmation.

The case does more than supply electricity, they also send a reset signal.