Liberty 2 Pro - Headset settings and Soundcore Login

Came across a very interesting question on Anker community for Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro and also answered it (hopefully).

Wanted to share it here –

Question – If I want to use my liberty 2 pro on another phone. Will the music still play on its last setting. Or do I have to put the app on each phone device ? And then choose again. Or just pair the ear buds and just play .

Answer –

If you pair the L2P to a phone and use a Custom EQ and Hear ID, This setting is uploaded and stored on the L2P for any device, Phone-1 you use. The setting is also stored on your profile for Soundcore login.

If you pair the L2P to a second device, Phone-2, the L2P will continue to use the same Custom EQ as set earlier UNTIL you launch the Soundcore App on the Phone-2, at which point you will be asked to login to Soundcore to ensure your EQ and other settings are retained. If you login with New ID or don’t login at all, New setting and Custom EQ / Hear ID will be uploaded to the L2P.

If you go back to earlier Phone-1 and pair it, launch Soundcore App, earlier settwill be uploaded.

Summary - settings will be uploaded to L2P based on the phone paired and Soundcore App launch / connected to the L2P. It is better to create a Soundcore login (can be same as the one used for the Soundcore Collective community) to store and save your settings.

Settings are stored on Soundcore login profile. If there are new settings created before the login to Soundcore App, there will be a pop-up showing up asking to save it. Will include this in my future review for L2P

Hope this is useful to others!!