Liberty 3 Pro 3 Right side is louder then left?

I noticed lately that my right bud is louder then the left side, they do not sound balanced?

Hi, @skidoouky I am sorry to learn about the issue with your Liberty 3 Pro, in this case, the following tips are worth trying:

• Make sure your headphones are fully charged.
  • Make sure that the volume is turned up on both the headphone and the connected device.
  • Please take off the ear tips, spray some alcohol, and then used a dry fine brush to clean filters thoroughly. Please try more times.
  • Leave the earbuds until the battery run down, after you recharge they are able to power on. Then please reset them again to see if these steps are helpful: “Forget” the headphones in your device’s Bluetooth history and reset the earbuds refer to an instruction video by searching the keywords “Jj08Fvh8mXU” online. And then pair them again to test.
  • Upgrade the APP and firmware to the latest version and then do the fit test until you get both earbuds passed.
  • Try these headphones on another Bluetooth device to see if the problem persists.

If the issue still persists, please drop an email to service@soundcore.com detailing the issue and the order information, our Soundcore technical support team will take care of your case within 24hrs.

2 Likes

Alcohol and q-tip cleaning did the trick

I’m happy to see you have your problem sorted! :+1:

Really? Thank you for sharing

I am so glad to hear that the troubleshooting steps worked.

If anything else needs our help in the future, please don’t hesitate to drop an email to service@soundcore.com. We’re always here to assist you.

Have a nice day.

This also worked for me thank you for the advice

I can confirm it worked for me as well. Rubbin alcohol and q-tip, clean all the gunk, and as an extra, I blew it out with compressed air gun which I have at work. Works like new, even though I lost all hope this morning, as it came out of the blue. Good luck!