Liberty 3 Pro ANC and transparency issues

Being indoors, it seems to have improved. When I went outside and the wind began to blow, the transparency mode changed to wind protection/noise reduction. Now I’ll try to turn off wind protection

1 Like

Hi, @4sk6knqqqn So sorry to hear about your issue. Please let me know how everything turns out. If the issue still persists, please drop an email to "service@soundcore.com" detailing the issue and the order information, our soundcore technical support team will take care of your case within 24hrs.

1 Like

Disabling wind protection and wearing detection. They work fine.

I can’t update the firmware after resetting the headphones. In the iPhone application writes successfully updated v3.93. There is no macOS application on the site to update the firmware((((

1 Like

You only have iOS and Android “Soundcore” apps. They update firmware if there is an update applicable. There is no app to update firmware and no MacOS version of app.

2 Likes

Okay, I’ll take an update from Android

2 Likes

Mine don’t do that. Good luck!

1 Like

It doesn’t update with me, after the purchase it was updated once, on 4.xx, after resetting the headphones. Became 3.93 and always writes that successfully updated 3.93🤦 🤦

1 Like

Random suggestion, try disabling multi point, and enabling LDAC. When I bought my buds a few months back, they were firmware version 3.x, and said up to date, enabling LDAC bumped them to 4.X (currently 4.82).
I then disabled LDAC and re-enabled multi point. Enabling LDAC caused it to do a firmware update in my case.

1 Like

iPhone don’t have LDAC

1 Like

Is it an option in the Soundcore App, under settings for the ear buds? I was referring to things I did within the Soundcore App (yes, I am on Android), but you still might be able to toggle it.

1 Like

Hello, please note that firmware v.4.XX is the LDAC version for devices with Android 8.0 or later. For other users, v3.XX is already up to date.

If anything else needs our help in the future, please don’t hesitate to drop an email to "service@soundcore.com", our soundcore technical support team will take care of your case within 24hrs.

1 Like