Liberty 3 pro battery issue

Hey everyone , I was bought liberty 3 pro few days ago and im just wondering something about battery life . When im using normal mode with LDAC and full volume my earbuds battery down %40 percentage in 1 hour this is normal or i should contact soundcore service? Thanks.

1 Like

Yes it’s normal. Ldac uses a lot of battery.

Although I do not have, I do remember there was a little chart that I think stated that with LDAC and ANC on that it took the battery down to about 3 hours 30 min or something like that. I think the volume was like 50 or 60.

hmm im using LDAC %100 volume and more volume with EQ then its normal

LDAC with full volume + EQ boost will probably drain the battery fast. I get longer than that, but I’m not using full volume.

u are not using full volume and eq boost?

I use EQ, but it’s nothing crazy and I’m usually around 60-70% on the volume.

Discussion here

I would suggest that if battery life is critical to you then buy the Q30 or Q35 as they have amazing battery life and you can wear them comfortably for hours unlike in-ears which can cause ear canal ache eventually

1 Like

yeah i saw this post before professor but i just wondering 4 hours with %50 volume and not use eq right?

There’s more battery measurements further in that thread e.g.

That’s from the referenced El Jefe’s excellent review

Saludos, quisiera preguntarte si ambos audífonos se descargan iguales? En mi caso el derecho dura 1 hora 30min menos que el izquierdo usando el codec AAC

Yes that is very normal. The first bud out has to host control and microphone so drains faster. It is normal to see and should be small and yours is small.

If you take the other bud out first then it should drain faster.