Liberty 3 Pro the left earphone plays slightly quieter

Guys I’m seriously at my limit and don’t know what to do. I also use Edifier TWS1 Pro and has no problem with them but wanted something better and bought Liberty 3 Pro. I tried different erasers. Changed and removed Hear ID few times, nothing works but it’s not problem with Hear ID or my ear becuase Edifier TWS1 Pro doesn’t have even app! and I can’t hear the difference between left and right. To support my words, in the Poweramp music listening application I changed the balance by 0.12 for the left ear and now everything sounds ok! But I can’t change it everywhere (games, movies, etc.) and it’s not a permanent solution for sure! Please help :confused:

1 Like

EDIT! In songs with some bass or like a Gnarls Barkley - Crazy left earbud just wheezes! Seriously what is going on. I’m sad and angry

I have the same issue. The left earbud sounds way queter and “dull” (almost no higher notes in songs, only bass). What can be done about this?

I returned them to shop and got refund. I bought different brand and I’m happy I did it. My Liberty 3 Pro had fabric issue. My first touch with Soundcore and probably last.