Liberty 4 NC Battery Life

I’m confused and curious because there are many mixed reviews on this topic. I just did a battery test with the following results.
(Buds in the latest firmware version (04.69))

1. ANC off, LDAC off, & 40% volume = 7.5—8 hours
  2. ANC on, LDAC off, & 40% volume = 4—4.5 hours
  3. ANC on, LDAC on, & 40% volume= 3.5 hours

Is it like that normal? Because, I found several people with the same result on the Reddit forum. However, some other people said it was not normal and they got longer battery life.
As we know, the results are quite far compared to Soundcore claims and all the reviews on YouTube.

What do you think, Guys? If my unit is defective, I can request a replacement unit as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Yes, I love the fit and sound quality of the 4s but find I’m always charging more often compared to my other sets I have had (ie VRs, p3is, dots, etc).

You’re out off topic, Bro. :frowning:

Hi, it’s the same issue for mine, I bought it a week ago and used it for work, always ANC ON,
up to 4 hours for battery life, is not good.
Did you return it and get a new one?

Yes, in the end I claimed the warranty and got a replacement unit. However, the new replacement unit still has the same battery life results as before. I’m confused, did I get a defective unit twice or is it normal like that? If it’s normal, I’m quite disappointed with this product because the battery life obtained is far from the original claim.

just bought Liberty 4 NC for 2 days, battery usage for meetings and other things only lasts 2.5 hours to 3 hours, not according to Anker’s claims, what must i do?

anc kapalı 9 saat anc açık 6 saat ama bu modelde uzansal ses ve jiroskop var onlarıda kapatıp deneyin

1 Like

Absolutely not normal behavior. I’ve had mine going since 7am, it’s almost 1pm rn and they’re at 20%. This is with LDAC and transparency/ANC on.

2 Likes

Bro what’s the total battery backup with case I have earbuds battery backup ANC off ldac off I have 8 hours battery backup okay fine but earbuds with case total battery backup I have only 13 to 15 hours

Yes, I just bought this on Amazon late November and got only 2.5 to 3 hours time before it warns me about low battery. Far from the manufacturer claims. Are the recent batch of batteries bad?

If I don’t get this resolved in a week, I am returning them. Battery life matters for me a lot.

ANC only or ANC and LDAC?

I have ANC on but i don’t think I activated LDAC. (Should be whatever default, if you want one more data point let me know how to check). I was using it with a computer in a very long zoom call. The two-way communication might drain battery faster than one-way (only listening).

My Liberty 4 NC only get 3 hour of talk time (NC off, LDAC off, 3D sound off, half volume). This does not seem to be normal at all ;(