Liberty 4 NC discount

FYI the Liberty 4 NC has a discount code. Just change the “UK” to your country and try it.

LIBERTY4NCUK

I’m not ordering it.

Why:

• I prefer the X10 for the hook, these stem shapes fall out for me.
  • I prefer the A40 shape harder to fall out.
  • I’ll wait for a A40+ / A40 II / whatever they call an update to non-stem.

If this fits you, prefer the stem design (I don’t) then knock yourself out it’s a good price for what you get.

1 Like

I bought mine with the discount the day they were released with no choice of colour bar black and white unless I wanted to wait a month to purchase blue or pink and even though I purchased white they still have not been dispatched!

Yet over on Amazon UK they have all 4 colours past the date I purchased mine on Soundcore EU, Amazon also had a limited time discount -which I missed because I’d already purchased from SC EU but Amazon had all 4 colours and delivery by July 4th, tomorrow.:rage:

What the f is the hold up and total joke with the colours if Amazon can do it, why can’t the ACTUAL BRAND??

1 Like

Ask them.

I just think it’s a scam to make price higher.

They’re not even informing people of the discount code on their site now even though it works.

Aside: I much prefer Amazon anyway as I prefer the Locker rather than waiting at home for post.

2 Likes

Me too, I have had Amazon prime membership for ages and had I known they would release these with the discount and all coulours with 2 day delivery I would have most definitely have bought mine there.
Raging…and still have no earbuds

I lost the charging case for my Life P3 set and I can’t get a replacement case anywhere in Europe otherwise I would be paying customs or just not allowed to order from (can’t order replacement case from UK site for example but the EU site doesn’t have them :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Normally you can cancel a order if not shipped yet.

Word to the wise, consider buying two sets so you’ve got a spare case. Anker/Soundcore release so many products so fast support and availability nosedives rapidly.

There’s the DE site as well as EU, try Soundcore and Amazon.

If you want a case then post a request for someone to sell you theirs. They’ll be someone who’s lost their buds or buds bust out of warranty who may notice and sell you a case.

2 Likes