Liberty 4 NC Multipoint Problem

A few days ago, I bought a Liberty 4 NC earbuds. I connected it to my mobile phone (S22 Ultra) and music and calls worked great. Then I connected it to my laptop (Windows 11) at the same time and everything was still Ok!

But unfortunately, it was only ok for one day!
From the second day, when it is connected to both (phone and laptop), the music can only be played through Windows, and the sounds of the phone are not played!

​If I turn off the bluetooth of the laptop, the sound of the phone’s music will be heard immediately!
The only thing that works is a phone call! When it’s connected to both and I’m playing music on my laptop, if my phone rings, the sound of the call will be transmitted. After disconnecting the call, the music of the laptop will be heard again. But nothing can be heard by playing music on the phone (even by turning off the music on the laptop).

Please help me! I have only bought these earbuds for a few days!!!
Thanks

1 Like

Today I tried on another laptop and everything was ok! It means that it was connected to the phone and the laptop at the same time, and each of them was playing music. Whenever I stopped the music of one of them, the music of the other one would play.

Therefore, I started to compare the Windows settings of both laptops very carefully! The only difference I found was a ticked option on the problematic laptop:
"Show notifications to connect using Swift Pair"

I unchecked this option, and now the laptop that had a problem is fixed!
I’m still not sure if the problem was from this tick! But I wanted to share the results of my research with others…

5 Likes

I am currently experiencing a similar issue. Essentially, when I pause media playback on my phone, the audio from my laptop takes over within seconds. However, when I resume playback on my phone and pause the laptop’s media, it takes a good 15 seconds for the phone’s audio to become audible again. I tried the disabling of “show notifications to connect using swift pair” but the problem still persists. Anything to fix this?

Maybe your problem is different!

But I did these few steps:
1- Update earbuds to the latest version
2- Uncheck “Show notifications to connect using Swift Pair
3- Removing device (the Bluetooth connection of the earbuds) from the windows system and reconnecting it again.

Meanwhile, in the Soundcore app, in the dual connections menu, there are two systems in the history section (three connection with my phone)! Connecting to a new system and then back to the current system may fix the problem!

1 Like

You SAVED me for real, thank you very much!
I would search for the problem forever.

1 Like