Liberty Air 2 FAQ

Hi everyone I wanted to create this FAQ to help some of you that are having some problems with the Liberty Air 2. I personally love them and would like to help fix some of your problems. If I missed any questions or solutions please let me know in the comments so that way I can update this thread and it can be used as a reference for future owners of this amazing product!

How do I connect them?

How can I connect them to the app to customize EQ?

First connect them to your device, then go into the app find the Liberty Air 2 under the “Liberty” section of the headphone category and press connect

I just bought them and the audio sounds a bit off how do I fix it?

Try playing around with the different ear tips that come with the box to find the perfect size for you

Do they have Active Noise Canceling?

No, but they do have Passive Noise Canceling due to the ear tips.

Where is the auto pause feature?

Check to see what version you have in the app. The 4.XX version has auto pause, while the 10.XX version does not. The version 10 does include a 2 sec hold command in addition to the single and double tap. The version 4 model also has single, double, and 2 sec hold.

How do I wear them?
Wear them like this:

Do not wear them like this:

The 4.xx version now has 1 tap commands with latest firmware - 4.30

1 Like

Thank you, is it just single tap or double tap and 2 second hold as well?

It has single tap and a double tap.

Hopefully this FAQ thing will work but I don’t think many people search the forum they just jump straight to making a post.

2 Likes

All of them. Single tap, double tap and 2 sec. hold.

1 Like