Liberty Air 2 not charging

Hi
I have a problem with my 4-5 months old Liberty Air 2.
The left one just charge to LOW/MEDIUM. I tried everything but still same problem!
Even if the case is 100% charged it still same problem? I reseted them and nothing helps.Only the right speaker blink red 3 times… Now the left stop charging completely…
I have used them maybe 20 hours in total so that should not be the problem.
What to do?

Look for debris inside the case and on the bud.

Try another reset.

Then email support with proof of purchase, serial number, and the evidence you’ve tried all the usual and obvious methods to self fix.

service@soundcore.com

I would also have a look at the contacts on the earbud stems, as well as a gentle poke on the contacts in the case.

Could be the pins in the case are stuck or the contacts in the earbuds are dirty after the 5 months use.

Keep use posted on results please :slightly_smiling_face:

Also when you open the case you see 3 dot. When you close the do you the two outer dots blinking. It would at least let you know if the case is sensing them in there. Not sure if it would work or not if the earbudcwas not working

Thanks guys but nothing helps… So irritated with this problem.
Just wait for the reply from the suppport now so I can send them back.

I was thrilled with my Liberty Air 2 earbuds for 6 months until they stopped charging. First was the right earbud, next was the left earbud. Now they appear to charge randomly while in the fully charged case. Reset is not an option as the earbuds are fully discharged. I’ve tried resets before and success was only temporary.

Maybe failing to take a charge is a common problem with wireless earbuds, but I find problem seriously discouraging. Sound quality and other useability issues are irrelevant if the product does not work properly. If I buy another set of earbuds, I’ll get the cheap ones and consider them disposable rather then pay up for supposedly better products.

Resets - done. Cleaning - done. Soundcore - done.

@Tod7 I’m really sorry to hear that your Liberty Air 2 arent working and I really appreciate you listing what you have tried already. When you say you have done cleaning are you cleaning the contact points on the earbuds, the case, or both (I would suggest both if you haven’t already if you have then great). Usually resetting solves most problems and if you can’t get them to charge to reset then that in and of itself is an issue. If it has only been 6 months I believe you might still be under warranty with soundcore. I would reach out and email their customer service service@soundcore.com and see if they have any other ideas as to what could be wrong and possible fixes. Sometimes it’s just a faulty unit. They even might replace or refund in certain cases (I don’t work for soundcore and cannot guarantee that but it has happened for people in the past). I would definitely encourage you to reach out to them as the next step. If they provide any good ideas as to how to solve the problem please let us know so we can help others in the future. Sorry again to hear about your bad experience.