Liberty Air 2 Pro - Flickering noise on Left earbud when ANC is on

Same thing here. I bought LA2P on Amazon.ca, and I had the left earbud problem. I describe it as kind of a low chattering noise, kind of like a radio searching for a station, and it’s only present with ANC on. Anker was good about it and sent a replacement right away. It arrived today, and the new pair has the exact same problem. I think I’m going to return them and just stick with wired BT earbuds for now. No such issue with my old Anker Sport earbuds.

Unfortunately, I have the same problem. I replaced my first air 2 pro, but the second has this defect too. It’s disappointed. I updated the firmware. Version 03.62, SN 3951B985612F12AC

Ditto, I get this kind of wavering on off hush sound with changes in amplification which is quite distracting. I’ve had three pairs so far for myriad issues. I’m done.
Anker please, I’d like some other make / model.

I’m on my third pair,. I exchanged mine each time through Best Buy where I bought them and called Anker at least 3 or 4 times. Done all that everyone has done–resets, reinstalls, firmwares, deleting from Bluetooth refinding.
Pair one made a crunchy noise–in addition to this other thing. Pair 2 made an actual whining noise in the left ear very much like a hearing aid sound–in addition to this wavering noise.
Pair 3 does the wavering sound thing and across all three, on an IPHONE 7, the soundcore app drops which makes all features at times unusuable .
I’m done–the amount of time I’ve spent is not reclaimable. God knows I’m loyal (3 attempts). God knows I’ve owned a Roav (another Anker product) for years–which bumps my earbuds offline when i’m in the car by the way. Tired user here.

This thread seems to have become stale. I just got the earbuds with firmware 05.63 and the issue is still present . Did anyone get it fixed eventually? I just emailed Soundcore support referencing this thread.

The left side of my buds has the same flicking noise when ANC is on but sometimes it disappears. However, both sides have hissing noise all the time when ANC is on. These issues are the same with iOS and Android. My firmware is 03.62 and it says up-to-date.

1 Like

I have tried 3 pairs. All of them doing same flickering noise. That is annoying. Hello from 2022, the problem still exist. However, mb I was lucky to bought this in the shop where the whole lot is defective.