Liberty Air 2 Pro , they are hereee

New update :
After few days of the use, here is my additional review.

Wearing them for longer period ( 2-3 h constantly) it is not so comfortable. My ears hurts a little, like an uncomfortable feeling. also when I fully push the headphones into the ear canal, a vacuum is created, as if I were in a pool. It bothers me the most while talking to someone because I have a feeling I’m talking 5 times louder. Maybe i need to choose smaller tips xD

Battery life time. For example today I listened online training for exactly 3 h, both headphones ( 100 %) and after 3 h, battery was on 20 % . 7 hours is demonstrated on web site… so , something is wrong ? or not

Sound quality is awesome. In call quality is also great, I checked that one more time, this time without issues.

No weird hiss sound. Quality is great.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that but ear tip changes may help. I know I gave my brother a pair n his ears hurt as well(non pro).

Sometimes earbuds may are affected by the loudness as well. Doing some math your buds would last another 45 min give or take. So you are
getting 4 of 7. There may be an issue if your buds were not played loudly. If the 7 hours was based on sound at 40 percent n you were playing it at 80 percent, you have reduced it in 1/2. I would test it again n make sure fully charge n try again at a different sound level

Hi, thanks for your answer.

Those 3 h of constantly playing are with volume on 30% ,more or less…

Contact service@soundcore.com… on them then.

1 Like

Which device? If you used a laptop, then most laptops are not yet bluetooth version 5 and still on 4.2. In 4.2 the buds have to work harder, but you said both dropped equally to 20% ? If 4.2 I’d expect the 1st bud taken out of case to be lower faster as its forwarding the signal.

Not sure what is the point of getting wireless buds if you are going to use both buds at the same time, might as well use wired buds for that, and use wireless buds alternating ears to give each ear a break, and as you swap buds they alternate recharging and so last overall much longer.

1 Like

I already contact them with info of my all issues and suggestions

Hp probook450 G7.

In the end, I used only one buds.

But I don’t see a point of using only one, especially when I am listening music :slight_smile:

That laptop is showing as Bluetooth 5 , so should be more symmetric battery drain, makes sense if yours drained equally.

I bought the LP2 with money, got LA2 as gift, neither get used much as wireless are simply more hassle. Wired is simpler. Wireless only get used for one-alternating-ear so just have a baffled conclusion at spending so much $ for wireless. I know why Soundcore sell them - more expensive - more money, but why consumers pay for them, is beyond me.

Good to have wired to exist for the foreseeable, about 1/4th the price and much simpler. How many posts here on asymmetry… one bud not working… one bud lost, case lost, wireless causes more problems than it solves.

New update 03.54 is out .

Bug fixes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Speaking outside in the city via LA2P is just bad. Person on the other side sometimes can not hear me clearly. I can clearly hear her.

Is there any good/bad effect if I have ANC turned on or off ? Thx

Great review

1 Like

Really liking the blue

1 Like