Liberty Air 2 vs Life P2

what are the differences between these besides the obvious specs? anyone with real life experience between the 2? audio quality difference? etc

1 Like

There isnt much of a difference audio wise from the speaker since it’s a small one. Your true audio difference really shines on the liberty air 2 with the enhancement of the app and being able use the hearID or tuning the earbuds to what ever you like or the music you are listening to.

1 Like

With the new liberty air 2 update and the haptic feed back from the touch sensor on the side of the earbuds there isn’t much of an issue there unless you truly prefer a button to push.

All the liberty air 2 has a small case and fits in your pocket better in my experience.

1 Like

ah, so the p2 doesnt have hear ID…I’ve heard good things about Hear ID

1 Like

Nope.
The hearID really helps you find what you are looking for be it bass, treble, or something else.

1 Like

thanks for the help!

1 Like

Which ever you get you can always leave a review here on the site. :wink:

1 Like

Well… definitely can’t complain about shipping haha

2 Likes

That was super fast.

1 Like

first impressions are definitely solid

2 Likes

I hope you enjoy your new earbuds. Maybe create review to let us know how you feel about them.

1 Like

Liberty 2 air has the app support. It has the auto pause (or single tap) depending on the iteration. With app support you can do the heari id, and eq settings and change the button functions

P2 has more bass in its signature and is like 40 dollars cheaper.

Hope you enjoy them! If you feel like sharing a review after using them for a while that would be great too but don’t feel like you have to. Either way enjoy your purchase :+1: