Life Dot 2 NC Listing on Amazon US

After being available on Walmart and maybe Fred Meyer, Life Dot 2 NC is now listed on Amazon US. The listing isn’t complete yet with photos and details still missing.

This is the only photo available at the moment.

The feature list is written down but I haven’t compared it with Walmart (though it should be very similar since same product)

Features:

• Hear Nothing But Everything: Get optimized noise canceling in any scenario thanks to Multimode hybrid active noise cancelling. With 90% less noise on the go, on your commute, or indoors, the only thing you’ll hear is music.
  • Thumping Sound: An oversized 11mm bio-composite driver generates 50% more bass. Get ear bouncing beats without sacrificing clarity and treble.
  • Super-Clear Calls: 6 beam-forming microphones and a noise-cancelling algorithm isolate vocals from background noise. Your voice is delivered with superior clarity and volume.
  • 35-Hour Playtime: Get 7 hours’ listening on a single charge of the earbuds, then use the compact charging case to recharge them another 4 times. That’s at least 2-weeks of commuting on one charge.
  • Take Control: Use the free Soundcore app to choose from 1 of 22 sound profiles, adjust noise canceling, and even configure the earbuds’ touch controls.

These don’t seem to be available at the moment or even in stock at Amazon since ship date is very far away at 1-2 months. The price is also very high (about $105) which means they aren’t ready to be sold properly. Let’s hope they are available soon so people can start using their Amazon gift cards instead of buying from Walmart :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Good find @Shivam_Shah

1 Like

Hate these ear “wings”. They don’t fit properly on everybody’s ears…they should stick with the air tips.

Had to return my Pro 2 because of that.

These look compact and cool. Wonder if the anc is good?

If I remember correctly, there was a review but don’t know who did it or anything particular :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thinking it was el jefe…

1 Like

Take it the other threads got closed?

Yea I think you’re correct

1 Like

That FCC thread was unlisted and closed and my other thread from yesterday is just unlisted at the moment

1 Like

Well at least your still around. Figured it was going to happen.

1 Like

Yea thankfully :joy:. Don’t like the silent treatment though. Now we know what we can and can’t post (kinda at least)

1 Like

Not really since we posted about the life dot NC and the motion boom which they seemed to be ok with and didn’t announce or say anything about. So maybe it’s if they think it’s a big release we can’t post?

Need clarity for sure.

1 Like

Feel like they were ok with those because they were technically released and on sale. At least we know FCC is a no go for sure