Life Dot 2 NC not Pairing

OK, so I have a new set of Life Dot 2 NCs. They connected when I first got them, but now they won’t connect.

I’ve removed the device from my phone…they are charged, well, the case is charge and I don’t have a light on the earbuds.

Reset the buds per the steps, turned off and on my BT on my phone, but they never show up. Tried my work phone, wife’s phone, kids phone, they don’t show up as an available device to pair.

Now they don’t even reset when in the case, the case plugged in and holding the button on the bottom of the case.

What other steps can I try? I tried calling support, but it’s the same message that they are in a team meeting for the last few days.

They are less than a week old, bought brand new.

Did you check the connections? There is usually a sticker that may be on the them or on the inside of the case…

From what you are stating it seems that your earbuds have lost charge. You have no lights on them and etc.

1 Like

So sorry to hear your Soundcore Life Dot 2 NC headphones are not working properly. According to the information you described, the issue you are experiencing is very unusual.

Don’t worry, please don’t hesitate to contact us at service@soundcore.com by detailing your order number and the problem you come across. We will reply you within 24 hours.

Yes, I pulled off the stickers on the buds. Figured that out when I bought them when they wouldn’t charge. Haha

I have left them in the case plugged in, and the last time they connected, the app showed fully charged for each bud. They have been in the case plugged in for the last couple of days.

If they are in the case, I can touch them near where the light is and it will blink once white and go out.

How can I tell if they are charging or not if I can’t get them to pair? They aren’t doing any of the blinking the manual says they should if they are low/charging.

Hi there, I have already sent a message into support earlier, but haven’t heard back.

I am sorry I had to ask that but between where I work and where we help others here, you have to assume nothing. Actually seen the sticker still being on there.

Hope soundcore support can help you out.

1 Like

Please don’t be sorry, I’m not going to lie…I didn’t know they were there…and someone on this board is who pointed that out in another thread. So, it’s good to tell people. I’m all about the expect nothing and be over informative…you have no idea what I know.

I’m very appreciative that you mentioned the stickers.

Side note, Support got back to me and said they are defective. So, I sent them the required information for the claim and waiting on their response.

1 Like

Support is pretty good. They should have you taken care of pretty quickly.

1 Like

So glad to learn that you have received the response from our support team, thank you for your wait and patience. No worry, we always stand behind your product and will make up for your inconvenience as soon as possible. Have a lovely day.

1 Like