Life p2 with case

https://www.amazon.com/Soundcore-Wireless-Reduction-Waterproof-Earphones/dp/B08L6CP7JL/ref=sr_1_17?dchild=1&keywords=soundcore&qid=1612239974&sr=8-17

It is not too much on a deal side but it is the soundcore meshed travel case that comes with it. I think that is pretty cool and do not think I have seen that with any other earbuds.

1 Like

That’s a nice find

You have no idea how happy I am to see this thread. I had seen this on my Amazon suggested like three weeks ago but I was exhausted when I saw it and like passed out before posting about it. The next day I couldn’t find it I thought I dreamt it and was searching like crazy. I am so glad you posted this. I didn’t know they made the case for it either I think it’s kind of cute

Yeah, I know. I did a quick search for the case but could not find them alone.

1 Like

Maybe if we all ask nicely, they could contemplate putting the case up as an individual item?

Kinda surprised that they don’t put one in, actually… suppose $$ better spent on earbuds…

1 Like

I do like the case as you are still rocking the soundcore logo and can carry your cords with you. @TheSnarkyOne that is a good idea.

I have another… I think the case would be an awesome item to post on the community as 1. Something to buy with notes,
2. A giveaway ticket item, or 3. I just forgot it. :rofl:

1 Like

As long as it’s available for outside of the USA… :roll_eyes:

1 Like