Life Q30 ANC Indoor

Just received my Q30s. The first thing I noticed after setting them up was that I could hear my computer audio speakers when I was playing music. ANC-Indoor selected. The computer speakers were not turned up loud.

Firmware 1.90. I reset the Q30s.

I expected voices to be canceled using the Indoor ANC mode. Were my expectations unreasonable? My Jabra 75Ts Elites do a much better job. And ANC was added to the Jabra’s via a firmware update.I realize the Jabra’s cost about twice as much as the Q30s.

Hey there, the indoor mode is mainly for eliminate voices and mid-frequency noise from coffee shops and other inside spaces. Since you want to target low-end frequencies, please try Transport mode instead.

I agree with @Yimi_Liu, try transport mode and if that doesn’t help, send an email to Anker/Soundcore and they might be able to help.

I really do not think anything is wrong. ANC just is not going to deal with a voice coming out of a speaker 18 inching from my face, not a person coming up and talking to me.

I am growing accustomed to what ANC can do on these headphones. Far from perfect but pretty darned good for the price point.