Life Q30 uneven sound. Right speaker is louder

Hey,

I just received my life Q30 today. I tested them out for several hours and overall I am pretty happy with the product. But 1 things bothers me… the right ear cup is louder than the left. The sound so appears unbalanced. It is pretty annoying after a while. Can someone help me out?

I have listened to music and podcast. I have tried different devices, but it is not helping. I don’t have any issues with other headphones.

When I take a look at my sound output I am able to adjust left and right channel.
You see here the “Balance” - > Links / Rechts
I don’t know what OS you are using, but may be you can adjust it,
like it is possible here.

Bildschirmfoto%20zu%202021-07-22%2019-51-44

yes I know. But this is also pretty annoying. When I switch my Headphones I have reset it… Do you own the Q30? Is it always like this (all Q30 are more or less like that) or is it a specific problem with mine?

I own the Q30’s and mine aren’t unbalanced volume wise right to left. Maybe try resetting them and if that doesn’t help try contacting Customer Support.
https://us.soundcore.com/pages/contact-us

Try resetting and checking if the firmware is up to date in the firmware app. I remember people talked about this when they launched and I think it might have been a firmware fix

Firmware update was my first of the unbalanced.

I would wonder what eq that it is on.

If it seems to be an issue that is not fixed here, you can always contact service@soundcore.com