Life Q30s quiet?

Does anyone else think the Q30s are a little quiet? Not terribly, but I would like to be able to crank it higher. These are my first pair of Soundcore headphones so I’m wondering if I have the settings wrong. Any tips on improving the max vol appreciated!

disable bluetooth absolute volume, then use both the physical volume up button and the phone volume up and media volume up.

1 Like

I agree with the @The_Professor. Also if your player has a pre-amp setting you can try to increase it a little bit. Overall I find them loud enough for me though.

2 Likes

But only a little bit.
Otherwise one will get distortions.

1 Like

One should never forget :
Hearing music at high volume may lead to hearing problems.

But I am sure soundcore will release hearing aids in the future for those who misused their headphones and ear buds in the past. :rofl:

3 Likes

Max sound volume is often restricted on phones for some regions as well.

That’s true, but there are tricks around to deal with those restrictions.
One can do if one wants to damage the hearing ability. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks all! On an iPhone so can’t do much to change the max vols other than the “reduce loud sounds” function.

But I have been sufficiently shamed into accepting that it’s healthier for my cochlea not to try and go louder anyway! Appreciate it all :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wise decision!

If I would have used some earplug to protect my ears in my youth
(Was a drummer)
my old worn out ears would be much better today.:laughing:

2 Likes

I was going to mother hen and state that listening to buds at full volume is not good for your hearing but i see others have beaten me to it. When other borrow my headphones or I borrow theirs its usually surprise to see the volume i listen to music at i usually listen to music softly.

1 Like