Life Q35 exceed 95 db

Hello, is it possible to exceed this limitation?

How do you know it has that limit?

I agree. Is it a normal play of the headset or due to an issue?

It’s the same limit for all versions (q35, q30, q20,…), as you can see in the manual. The question is: could we do something to reach, for example, 110 db. I think the limit is in the headphones firmware.
Regards

Decibel relates to power, sum of power at all frequencies, so you can’t increase all frequencies sound but you can prioritize some frequencies being higher than others so for a given power budget you get the best sound for your preference. There’s a set of equaliser settings in the app or custom your own

Increasing power will nullify warranty and likely place Soundcore under legal risk in some countries.

In general, those who want louder sound are because they damaged their hearing in the past or are about to. Another common cause of the ask is to mask external noise and Q35 has ANC wired and wireless to help mask external sound.

I have other wired overear with a little more volume, and my audiometry says I’m above 90% of people, so my ears are not damaged after 52 years.
Regards.

I believe Bluetooth headphones are limited to avoid hearing damage and liability from said damage.