Life Q35 - Good EQ Preset (or custom EQ) for use in ANC mode?

Hey everyone!

When using my Life Q35 with ANC switched ON, I notice an EQ shift of which the bass and the overall volume is reduced by a noticeable amount. I enjoy using the Piano preset in Normal mode, so I want to know the best preset (or custom EQ) which I can use in ANC mode that compensates for the losses.

Please don’t tell me something like “everyone’s ears are different, and you may not like what I like, so find the best EQ by yourself”. Just give me what I want lmao.

Thanks!

2 Likes

I usually suggest either flat or acoustic. I did notice shift when using the signature we settings, but not so much with the aforementioned,

And yeah, I’m sure my ears are different than thine… :roll_eyes:

I’d be curious as to what you figure if you try either / both out :wink:

3 Likes

I would go for a Flat as well

2 Likes

I also really like the “acoustic” setting. Great for listening to concerts of classical music, for example.

1 Like

All right, everyone!

Okay, I’ve found a suitable EQ for myself! Feel free to use these if you like!

So, ears are like snowflakes are all different :rofl:

I am letting my son use my q35 for a bit. I am not of any help other than maybe take the piano levels and increase to compensatefor the anc in a custom eq

I’d like y’all to share your input as to which custom EQ setting (with ANC On) is best for overall balanced sound with just a small boost in bass (slightly warm sound).

Edit: I know how the EQ works, but I want someone to send me a screenshot of a custom EQ that suits my tastes. I don’t want to waste time manually trying to find the right EQ for myself. Thanks!

I don’t have the Q35’s but a lot of people like the Acoustic setting on other products.

I just always set my own EQ. The sliders on the left are for Bass. The ones in the middle are for Mid-range, and the ones of the Right are for Treble (Highs). Just try gently increasing the bands mentioned until you get a sound you like.

1 Like

I would create my “own EQ”.
Different hearing ability, different type of music -> different EQ.
May be you are lucky and this one fits exactly for you, but only “may be”. :smile:

1 Like

I don’t have Q35 so can’t help.
Anyway EQ settings are pretty individual.

1 Like

All right, I’ve found a suitable EQ for myself. Feel free to use these if you like!

1 Like

I’ll have to test, thanks for sharing.

There were a couple others that shared similar, would just need to search for Rstar and technoid I think…

1 Like

I tweaked one of RaphStarr’s EQ’s and found one for both Normal and ANC that suits myself.

1 Like

I’ll have to give that a try, thanks for sharing with us and glad you could find Raph’s custom eq settings :wink:

2 Likes

Try this instead. I now use this one for Normal and Raph’s for ANC.

2 Likes

It’s great that you’ve found an equalizer setting that works for you. They will check it with curiosity in the evening while listening to the piano music.

1 Like

This is best eq settings for me. Loud bass and balanced mid and high freq :blush: