#LookUpLockDown | Share Your Stories and Winners Revealed

hope

3 Likes

So I was surfing on my instagram feed when this quote showed up:

‘‘Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything’’

I just thought that this was so true and relatable, so I wanted to share it with you guys.

2 Likes

Much appreciated @Hannah and congrats to everyone. I can’t wait to see what next week brings us.

Sure! Can you upload the giveaway tickets to the sheet? I’ll pass onto IT :slight_smile:

Thank you for the donation! :smile:

My Entry for this week! hehe :heart:
https://community.soundcore.com/t/lookuplockdown-2/483152

Thank You! :heart:

A donation to the international charity of chiquinho :joy:.

Just as we donated our like to your photo :rofl:

2 Likes

Glad to know there is a way to do these good things :grinning:

https://community.soundcore.com/t/lookuplockdown-3/487064

Whenever and Whatever we do, we listen to the beat of music during quaratine. #LookUpLockDown

1 Like

I have just been listening to muisic with my dog on my new Flare 2.

Nice share again @Jerome_Concepcion :clap:

1 Like

We have been sitting outside on the patio by the pool everyday blasting our music on our soundcore!!!

I thought I was being ironic when

comes on the speakers and this was what I immediately did. For the record the lights on the Rave Mini were on I just managed to take the photo the moment they were changing. I guess the beat goes on :man_shrugging:

Can’t believe I missed this party :scream:
Congratulations to the winners and everyone that contributed and participated

It isn’t over yet! It happens every week for 3 more weeks!

All of the winners are voted on, and the top choices win a special prize :grin:

My name, Ron, is shorthand for Rock ON. That should tell you about my love for music, especially all genres of rock-and-roll :musical_score: :guitar::drum:

One of my hobbies for exploration and daily commute to work is riding electric unicycles. Which is to say that I roll. While rolling and listening to rock music with my awesome-sounding Liberty 2 Pro earbuds :headphones: it can be said that I Rock and Roll with SoundCore !!!

Here are recent photos of me rocking and rolling with SoundCore at Pebble Beach in California.

– Rock ON -

1 Like

I love music and it is my go to when I’m bored and even when I’m not. With the lockdown I am able to spend more time working while listening to the music i love. It seems to lighten the mood and make people’s day. Have fun and stay safe :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tossing the speakers in the pool probably wasn’t the best choice, but all your speakers are rated for it at least. Much worse when it is the other sort…