#LookUpLockDown | Share Your Stories and Winners Revealed

Hi everyone,

Firstly, thanks to everyone for sharing your stories last week! We hope you’ve enjoyed reading about (and watching) your fellow Collective members’ lockdown experiences. To start off, we’ll share some of our favorites from last week:

Stories:
One of the stories that stood out to me was from @desert.storm.vos who shared that their lockdown experience is anything but boring:
“The free time gives me time to learn new things. I have started learning Japanese and Korean, doing a lot of homework for school and catching up on difficult subjects. But I could not have gotten through the first few weeks of quarantine without my music. I even bought the liberty air 2 just for the music quality (which I have heard great things about) and I can also use it for video calls for school, which is very useful.”

Likewise, it was fun reading @Seth22 ’s account of how Soundcore speakers and earphones accompany him throughout the day:

“It didn’t really hit me until just now but I…

Woke up this morning and used the L2Ps while checking the news on my phone

Cleaned up around the house with 2 Flares paired for music throughout the house

Went outside and worked in the yard with my Rave Mini

Ran a few miles with my Spirit 2s

Took a shower with the Icon that lives in the bathroom

And now I’m typing this with the Motion+ playing in the background

So thank you Soundcore for helping me keep my quarantine full of sound.”

The best quote from last week’s post comes from @EL_JEFE_REVIEWS. We thought that your quote, “Good music helps me cope with the increased stress and anxiety brought on by the current situation we are facing. Good headphone and earbud options play a major role in this. I literally use music for 90% of activities when possible. It keeps me focused and keeps the anxiety at bay so I can be a functional human being.” summed up how lots of us are feeling right now, especially because after a few weeks stuck at home it can really be hard to stay focused. Congratulations, you will receive 10 Giveaway Tickets :+1:

Images
@Chiquinho’s image of his Motion+ and beer setup certainly put a smile on our faces!

But it was @Fuu_Bar’s picture of his daughter honing her computer skills that stole our hearts—she’s very adorable! We also loved this quote from your story,“Music has taken what should have been a stressful situation into one where dance parties are a regular thing around the house”, so we decided to share it on social media! Thanks for sharing, and congratulations, you will receive 20 Giveaway Tickets :star_struck:

Videos
There was only one video submission last week, but what a great one it was! Everyone loved @Jerome_Concepcion’s video here at Soundcore HQ and it seems like it was a hit with the other Collective members as well! Thank you for sharing a glimpse into your lockdown life in the Philippines. Congratulations, you receive 50 Giveaway Tickets! :tickets::partying_face:

Want to get involved this week? We want to hear your stories, see photos, and watch videos from your lockdown. How are you doing this week? How is music helping you? For inspiration, check out last week’s post here
  • Entrants can post one story per week. For this week’s contest, add yours in the comments below.
  • Entrants can post multiple entries for the image and video categories (also, add them in the comments below).

Each week, we’ll pick the best story/quote to win 10 Giveaway Tickets, the best image to win 20 Giveaway Tickets, and the best video to win 50 Giveaway tickets.

At the end of the 4 weeks, we’ll bring together all the weekly winners’ content and let the Collective members vote on their overall favorites from each category. These winners will receive a very special version of a very special Soundcore product :gift:

We’re excited to see what stories, images, and videos you’ve got for us this week!

Other Rules:

• This is an international competition
  • Soundcore reserves final right of explanation to the giveaway
7 Likes

I always try to add “some fun” to my photos.
Taking only a simple photo of a soundcore item doesn’t satisfy me. :wink:

Congratulation to all winners.

(May be I should “borrow” one of neighbor’s little girls!) :joy:

4 Likes

Thank you for this unforgettable experienced! I will treasure this! Hehehe.

3 Likes

Grats to all the winners.

I still listen to my music about as much ever. It helps me to stay focus at work and is part of my routine.

With the community here, I have expanded my listening on different genre with Friday songs and learning about 8d video from @Loz the last few weeks.

With the expansion of my mind with new music, I have realized that I have expanded my body as well. Last night I realized that I also was expanding but in about 10 lb in weight. The reason is my routine has changed more than I realize. :rofl:

At work, I would have one sandwich that I ate as I walked during lunch and jammed to some music. At my house we lack a walking space to walk a decent . Working from the house, I can get more tempted to get a soda instead of water, or eat more for lunch or even more tempted to eat out as well. I hardly take any breaks. I am taking my breaks and lunch to help my son in his homework or help fixing lunches.

So I guess I need to download some Rocky theme music or the eye of the tiger music and buckle down. I think we will about 3 more weeks before they will start to transition us back to work.

2 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners and honorable mentions!

Well deserved :+1:

1 Like

Congrats to the winners! I had completely forgotten about this :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This is the best quote for lighter side during the #LookUpLockDown :rofl: :+1:
Reminds me I too need to keep myself on check!

good one there @Duane_Lester

1 Like

LOL it is not the lighter side for me. I believe wife getting these have not helped.

2 Likes

I was referring to the joke portion of it :rofl:

But I see the point … hmm i mean the food :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:rofl: I knew what you meant but you just had an unintended pun. lol

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners :clap: Great content :ok_hand:

1 Like

Hi all, please keep your inspiring tales of lockdown coming in. Together we can inspire our online community :smiley:

1 Like

How to claim giveaway tickets and where can I use it? Hehe. Thank you :innocent::innocent:

The giveaway tickets should be uploaded to your account within a week or so.

If you go the referral page (find it in the menu), then you will see a weekly giveaway there. You can use the tickets to enter (one entry per ticket).

1 Like

Congrats to the winners!

That thread was full of good images and stories. I don’t envy you having to choose. Congrats to all the winners!

@Hannah Is there any way I can give my 10 Giveaway Tickets to @Chiquinho? I don’t need them and his picture made me laugh!

4 Likes

During lockdown I’ll either sleep or play games with friends.

Nice set of stories this week, congrats to the winners.

@Loz can we make this happen?

1 Like