Share The Love During Lockdown!

Hi guys,

As we move into yet another week of lockdown and cabin fever really tries to get the best of us, it’s important to keep your eyes on the prize. With that in mind, today’s post is hopefully gonna bring us all a little closer (not that close!) and spread some much-needed love and positivity.

When the lockdowns began, a steady stream of mail started arriving in our office from Soundcore users. There were stories of ordinary people listening to music to make the isolation easier, people forced to work from home using headphones and conference speakers, but most humbling of all was correspondence from healthcare staff who were using our headphones for critical communication on the frontline.

Here are some examples of the messages we get:

“I work in intensive care in the UK NHS, and have been using my Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro headset to help me deal with communication while making arrangements for COVID-19 patients.”

“Two days ago on a recent COVID-19 quarantined late-night 5.0-mile walk with my girlfriend, we shared the earbuds so we could listen to the same music.”

“I’m working from home because of coronavirus so I’m constantly on the calls.”

As we read these messages we were inspired to think of how music and communication have both done their part to keep us sane over the last few weeks.

@Loz: “I’m in a totally different country to my colleagues right now and unable to travel overseas. So PowerConf and Liberty Air 2 are making my life SO much easier.”

@Hannah: “Live music is my life. Now we’re in Lockdown I’m getting serious withdrawal. The good thing is that my favorite DJs and bands are doing remote gigs so I’m getting my fix. I’m even getting to see bands that I’d never get the chance to see usually.”

We’d love to hear from you guys about how you’re dealing with things. How is music helping you through the lockdown? We’re looking for all your positive stories, pictures, and videos!

And to make things a little more interesting, we’ll reward the best stories, pics, and videos! Every week for the next 4 weeks:

• The best story/quote gets 10 Giveaway Tickets
  • The best image gets 20 Giveaway Tickets
  • The best video gets 50 Giveaway Tickets

Then at the end of the 4 weeks, we’ll get all the content together and let Collective members vote on their overall favorites from each category. These winners will get a SPECIAL version of a SPECIAL Soundcore product :wink:.

Post your stories here and your pics and vids in the gallery with the hashtag #LookupLockdown. We’ll post a new thread each week with details of winners and some honorable mentions!

We can’t wait to hear from all of you!

Rules:

• International competition
  • Entrants can post one story per week underneath this thread
  • Entrants are allowed multiple entries for the image and video categories
  • Soundcore reserves final right of explanation to the giveaway
11 Likes

It is all about keeping a routine! For me it means:

• Still dressing as I would for work in the morning.

• Telling my family “Goodbye” before going to my home office.

• Same start and end time for work.

But the best thing that has kept me motivated is I have found my love for music again. Since I’m not in a shared office setting, I can finally listen to music all day and actually get to enjoy my Liberty Pro’s.

2 Likes

My Lockdown motto — Work Hard, Play Harder (at home :joy: )

Office Work Mode:

With lockdown - I have started using more audio / sound device, than ever during work hours. These make me enclosed into work mode!

For Office Calls - SoundCore Nano with PC, Liberty 2 Pro with iPhone,

For Music - Life Q10 (great noise isolation), Liberty 2 Pro

Winners! My best buddies during work - Life Q10 & Liberty 2 Pro

Fun time after work!

After work is fun time, playing with kids and which includes Soundcore /Anker / Nebula / Eufy products in one or other forms

Flare Mini Stereo Paired with Tops (my daughter gave me the idea)

Soundcore Flare Mini Stereo Paired Tower!

Fun with Google 3D and Soundcore Life Q10 :rofl:

Family Movie Prime time with Soundcore Rave Mini and Nebula Capsule

All pics here are shared already on the Soundcore Gallery :+1:

4 Likes

Due to social distancing, though I’m at work, we cannot use boardroom for conference calls or hands on training.
So, making use of my Liberty 2 Pro’s at the best to handle all of my MS Teams meetings, conf calls, training and so on.

Of course using the same setup for music in between :wink:

One thing I can say, these are the best all-in-one type of earbuds :ok_hand:

2 Likes

The worst thing for me :

I can not visit flea markets at the moment.
No fun and talk with the buddies there.
No more portuguese lessons.

What remained?

I can publish some pointless and useless comments here! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

I forgot to take a memorable photo!

The right channel of this stereo combination is lacking of power.
What to do? :rofl:

4 Likes

Motion+ took over major portion of the screen there :smiley:

2 Likes

My lockdown quote is "Silence is Golden. Soundcore is my (ear)peace. ( :wink: get the pun) "

So I have to work from home right now. I have several activities going at once and need to concentrate on certain job functions. I also have two kids who are doing their schoolwork from home and my wife is at home with her work as well. So at times I need a little peace away from the TV, homework questions, and listening to my kids practicing their band instruments (viola and trombone).

I will put in my Liberty 2 pros or the Life NC (which are great as well) and listen to music, or just put them to get the quietness that I need to concentrate on my job.

2 Likes

Beer and music. The perfect combo to get you through the lockdown! :wink:

3 Likes

Also, may be these give you the motivation for those great pics you take :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Quarantine

Most would say, boring, staying at home all the time. But I think that it is all but boring. The free time gives me time to learn new things. I have started learning Japanese and Korean, doing a lot of homework for school and catching up on difficult subjects. But I could not have gotten through the first few weeks of quarantine without my music. I even bought the liberty air 2 just for the music quality (which I have heard great things about) and I can also use it for video calls for school, which is very useful.
I hope everybody is doing well in these times and I wish all the best. Stay safe!

1 Like

Every morning I wake up at around 8 in the morning I have my yogurt and my immunity boost. I then hit my backyard which is a pretty good size backyard and I walk around it for 45 minutes. I pop in a pair of liberty to earbuds in and it completely transforms me out of a cloudy environment of things that are going around me and puts me into a better place a focus. It’s been pretty tough since one of them it’s kind of going out. But overall been staying focused and keeping with my walking to keep my body healthy only deal with the outside world. Music is always such a key item to have when times are tough, it truly does pull you away from reality and takes you into a whole nother world to allow you to forget what’s really going on and feel something different in your mind soul and hear.

1 Like

Good music helps me cope with the increased stress and anxiety brought on by the current situation we are facing. Good headphone and earbud options play a major role in this. I literally use music for 90% of activities when possible. It keeps me focused and keeps the anxiety at bay so I can be a functional human being.

I’ve been using my Liberty AIr 2 extensively. Especially for company calls. The mic array is outstanding on these. Best of the bunch from the Liberty series in my opinion.

I’ve been using the Life Q10 to jam out when I take breaks from online training.

I’ve also been taking my Motion+ speaker into the backyard when I want to do some work in the open air.

4 Likes

Although I have never drank, I feel @Chiquinho uses the speaker vibration to stimulate the air bubbles in the beer bottles to extract the taste for a better flavor. :wink:

2 Likes

Being that I work in I.T., transitioning to working from home for the past month and a half was not that difficult. Same routine, same type of setup, same ole same ole. The difficult part of it all was now I am working with my wife (not the difficult part) and 2 kids, a 1 and 2 year old. Normally during the week my in-laws come over, my wife is already at work by this point, and I head out around 10 and head back around 5 or so. Nowadays it is move my laptop from one spot in the kitchen to the table, then the living room, then my office, all while keeping them entertained and not parked in front of a screen all day.

In comes the bright idea of letting them listen to all sorts of music. Our house has speaks throughout that are all on our Home Group, so if my wife or I am not on a conference call or need quiet, that is how we have been making the days go by. It really has shown us a different side of both our daughters personalities. My 2 year old loves things with a higher BPM, while my 1 year old likes to relax with something a little more mellow. Both love DJ Snake, thanks to my wife, to the point that we can tell Google to play a playlist and they both immediately come running.

Music has taken what should have been a stressful situation into one where dance parties are a regular thing around the house, music we never thought to listen to has morphed our fondness towards one genre into a passion for others, and has allowed us to not scream into a pillow each day from the lack of sanity that is 2 kids (kidding).

Honing her skills

The things you get used to
AnyLinedIndianspinyloach-size_restricted

2 Likes

How I’m dealing with the lockdown is talking to my friends through discord and playing games with them even if I can’t hang outside with them I can still talk to them and when none of my friends are online I watch YouTube or listen to music, which is most of the time since most of my friends are busy with university work.

1 Like

Feel like this might be @Duane_Lester for some reason maybe a couple others?

3 Likes