Lost Earbuds.... nearly!

Hi All.

Thought I had lost both my Soundcore Liberty 2 Pros & Spirit Dot 2 earbuds whilst in town this morning - just glad I found them an hour later tucked away in a partition of my bag.

But with that hour I got to think about replacing them, so if you had the misfortune to lose yours, what would you replace them with? Would you just go with the same again or go for something newer/different?

(p.s. I love the sound from the L2Ps, but also love the form fitting of the SD2s.)

I am going to put a chain clip on my L2 pro now. That way I can look like a grandpa like guy and know my L2 pros are chained to me LOL and won’t get lost.

1 Like

Don’t forget to have the charging case on a necklace round the neck too :laughing:

I feel like if I lost earbuds I would freak out and search my house. I’m one of those people who won’t replace things if I think they will turn uo eventually instead I go on a massive search

1 Like

If I am searching I end up partly spring cleaning on I Ike old toys the kids have outgrown lol

1 Like

Yeah that ends up happening too! Sometimes it’s funny though because if I know I lots it in a certain room when I’m done that room is nice and clean compared to other rooms sometimes

1 Like

Trouble is I was out and about when misplaced them, so no amount of house cleaning would be satisfying :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Lately my Spirit Dot 2s keep falling out. The other day one of them fell out while on the mower. It landed on the cutting deck and I was able to grab it before it fell off. Between the earpad hooks stretching and some minor connectivity issues with my Note 8 I’ve been thinking about replacing these.

I already have the…

• Liberty Air (Wife is using them now)

• Life P2 (Recently started using these again)

• Spirit Dot 2

If I loose the Spirit Dot 2 I think I would replace them with the Spirit X2 since m Spirit Dots 2 were purchase for the gym, hiking, walking, and other active activities that I need something to be more secure in my ears.

If I loose the P2 or the Airs I will replace them with Liberty Air 2 ( I like this style or give the Liberty 2 Pros a try and see if I like this style.

2 Likes

Not tempted to go for the much praised LG Tone Free? (Reported by Linus Tech as air pod beaters?)

Happy with Soundcore, but there’s always something that could prove better in some ways

Weblink to the LG Tone Free

Hmmm, just buy a wired earbud instead and let the wire and the magnets means you don’t lose?

1 Like

Glad you were able to find your earbuds

If I lost one of my earbuds I would just go to a different pairs I have. I think I own all of the soundcore wireless earbud offerings so I have plenty pairs to use in case one goes missing. But honestly the majority of the time when at work I only ever use one earbud so if its one I lost I would just grab the other one to use.

Good thing you found them, idk what I would do if I lost any of mine

Probably replace them with something harder to lose…

I don’t love the fact that all of these TWS earbuds are a three piece kit and losing one thing is a big deal and you have to replace the whole set. The cable between ears with a direct plug in to a charger versions weren’t as great in many ways, but if you could find them at all you had the whole thing.

1 Like

Yea I’m the same way lol. I would turn everything upside down to find my earbuds which is why I’m scared of using my Spirit Dot 2 outdoors when college starts back lol

Lol that’s called Diwali cleaning in Indian terms :rofl:

It really is sad to see Soundcore move away from those. Soundbuds Slim and Spirit Pro have been on top of my list because of that and good sound quality on both of those. Spirit Dot 2 are nice but not as comfortable because Dot 2 sit in your ears and my ears are pretty small

1 Like

Well I Diwali cleaning part of my computer desk.

I got rid of like 20 old dvd from old software (generic software titles).

1 Like