Low cost hifi sound system with 2 Motion +

I have created a low cost “hifi” sound system with 2 Anker Soundcore Motion +

You Need:

-Zorloo Ztella external dac (or whatever you want, but that is good)
-1 Hosa YMM-261 (stereo breakout)
-2 Audio splitter for headphones (both female parts of this splitter have to be stereo and for headphones, not mono like the Hosa)
-2 Cables that can be made in an electronics store, 3.5 mm stereo male jack that is divided into “2” 3.5 mm Mono male jack.
- 2 Motion +

The configuration is as follows:

1. You connect the Zorloo Ztella external Dac to your computer or Smartphone, with tidal master music or another that has high definition.
  2. You connect Zorloo with the Hosa YMM-261.
  3. you connect Hosa with the 2 Audio Splitters for 2 headphones.
  4. You conect 3.5 mm Mono jack in the splitter
  5. And with the 3.5 mm Stereo output that remains, you connect it to the Motion + that you have as your favorite equalization.
    And voila! a low-priced hifi system.
3 Likes

Nicely done! This is how to get the most out of the Motion+ for sure!

1 Like

@4lf Great idea👏. Did you make it up yourself?

1 Like

Yes, i do. With trial and error, until i find the correct connections and components to achieve the expected result

1 Like

@4lf Do you know if it is possible to connect a smartphone to a traditional amplifier of an audio system?

With precision I do not know, although checking the connections can be achieved.
The Zorloo Ztella DAC has USB-C that works directly for smartphones and computers and a USB-C to USB-A adapter, that works for computers.

1 Like

@4lf Thanks for the information. I thought it was impossible. I tried to connect via the bluetooth receiver but the sound quality was very poor😟.

1 Like