Motion Plus Firmware 39.39

Hi,
I get information about new firmware 39.39. Do you know what is fixing this firmware?
I see only “Bug fixed”.

2 Likes

You will never get any information what got fixed.
Install, pray and hope all get fixed! :laughing:

1 Like

After the update, I’m noticing that my device only plays from the right speakers alone. Any idea on what to do to fix this?

1 Like

This is why I didn’t install update before.
Try:
-Factory reset https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BX9rTAy8_I
-Connect to another source

ja ja those updates, sometimes are “downgrades”!
NEVER CHANGE A RUNNING SYSTEM!

2 Likes

Maybe they want to increase battery life and this is good fix to do this to disable one channel :smiley:
BTW Sometime people click ok without thinking if this is good. I was so close to click ok, but for a now everyrhong works fine for me.

Good that read your comment before update mine Motion+. :slightly_smiling_face:

Maybe you can try to do a factory reset of speaker?

I been googling my butt off looking for any info on this update info. I did pull the trigger on it even though I didn’t know what the “bug fix” entailed. So far after updating both, and having them paired in TWS all speakers are in working order and sound great. Battery hasn’t had any issues far as I can tell, but haven’t given a full run with them just yet. Will update if I notice anything. Hope everyone is having a blessed morning :sunrise_over_mountains:

1 Like

I would E-Mail Support and tell them what happened. They might be able to send you the old firmware. If not they may have a suggestion or an even newer one to send you:
service@soundcore.com

Good Luck!

3 Likes

Just updated my soundcore motion+ today to v39.39. What i’ve noticed was the tone when turning on or off is gone.

2 Likes

Mine was updated from 36.38. I have no problems.
• on/off sounds: :white_check_mark:
• left/right channel: :white_check_mark:
• multipoint connect: :white_check_mark:

By the way, I was wondering if the “updated” version - which was previously on 37.38 - also got this update?
If so, yes, this might just be an update to bring both devices to the same version.

1 Like

It’s a bit hard to make a decision without anything specific being written in the changes.
In the other hand, someone always has to install it, otherwise there will never be any experience.

Oh yes, but who wants to be to be the first in the “test kitchen” :laughing:

Always we can wait until Alan Ross review what changed in newest firmware :smiley:

3 Likes

Who is Alan Ross?

1 Like

He’s a YouTube reviewer @Chiquinho. He’s pretty good IMHO.

1 Like

OK,
But I am sure he is definitely NOT one of the programmers who are responsible for these updates.
He can tell you only what he have been told about! :grin:

I was in the programmer’s and computer science business for about 45 years.
I never trusted any program even it was written by my own.
(Those were the worst and the most faulty! :rofl:)

2 Likes

I understand what you’re saying @Chiquinho .

The thing is he installs them (the Updates), then takes frequency measurements to see if the sound profile has changed.

1 Like

Hm! You could ask this Mr. Ross!
But better ask the support. :grinning:

Hahaha! I saw the same. Now I see that 36.38 is up to date.
So something went wrong with this update.
@Chiquinho You’re right according to trust any program. I am sure that now is impossible to create big IT project like Windows/Android from the scratch is impossible.

1 Like