Motion Plus Firmware 39.39

Hahaha! I saw the same. Now I see that 36.38 is up to date.
So something went wrong with this update.
@Chiquinho You’re right according to trust any program. I am sure that now is impossible to create big IT project like Windows/Android from the scratch is impossible.

1 Like

Dont forget LINUX!
I am an old LINUXER! :smile:
No apps no updates, all is working perfectly! :rofl:
But I have to admit : I use only my few speakers. :wink:
WINDOWS? I will keep my mouth shut! :smile:

There’s definatively something going on with Motion+ versions, I’ve seen 2 upgrades mentioned at the authorities. Nothing has been published here I’ve noticed to clarify what is different.

I have a Motion+ which if I use it carefully is reliable and I’m not doing a firmware upgrade until I have an issue I can’t fix myself.

2 Likes

BUT I would’nt do this with LINUX updates! :smile:
Never had any issues the last years.
But this is LINUX! :ok_hand:

The Flare minis I use are not listed in the app, so no “updates” and no troubles. :grinning:

All well tested!
But why should those updates better than those from MS! :rofl:

Seems like Anker move back this update . Its not available anymore for upgrade from Soundcore App.

Hi guys, They added multi-input to the speaker. So you can connect more than 1 device simultonaousely to Motion Boom

The Motion+ or Motion Boom?

There have been 3 versions of the Motion+ on the FCC. What the differences are has never been shared. So I have a skepticism that a multipoint option exists for all Motion+

I have a Motion+ I just upgraded it to 39.39 and I’ll see if Multipoint exists now. It did have a bug where it would let itself connect twice and that caused a hardware reset, so I had to not accidentally connect two devices. I’ll see what happens when next available.

I must say I am so liking my Q30, their transparency mode, comfort, battery life, I’m finding I am not particularly using speakers at all.

Till now i haven’t update cause 36.38 version have no problem what if i update newest firmware and got bugs…if it is going well than it is better not to update…in new update it is written
1 Fixed some bugs
2 added prompt voice switch
Which size of update is 0.63mb

Could someone give us the 36.38 and 37.38 firmware version in order to roll back in case the newest firmware can cause problem?
Currently I have 37.38 already installed when I received the speaker… therefore does it worth to update or the sound will loss quality?
Thanks.

Me interested too. Someone to share experience with newest firmware?

In my personal opinion my older eq got quite good but after update there is some loss in sound quality but after setting new eq it is ok for me… there is no much sound difference if u wanna update then update it if you are ok with older version then…ok…btw i find not any much difference for normal listeners it is ok…

The main change is: 2 added prompt voice switch, when you can disable boot sound:)

According to multipoint - my mistake - newest firmware 00.39 in motion Boom not M+

I did the upgrade, haven’t noticed anything. Once someone highlighted I see the ability to turn off the power on/off sounds, but I wasn’t bothered by that anyway.

Motion+ has good sound, it defaults to bass which I didn’t like so put it on voice then sounded better for me but know this is highly subjective no such thing as “better” for others.

As far you didn’t see that something went wrong after “update” its OK.

EG. LINUX. If something will go wrong after a kernel-update for example, its easy to install the old one.
That’s customer friendly. that’s LINUX.
btw. There was never any need to go back to the last version of a kernel.

That’s LINUX

So, what does it mean in conclusion? Is every firmware identical to each other in term of sound colour? And the slightly difference between single speakers only depends on the manufacturer quality?
Can someone confirm these statements?

Maybe you got an satisfying answer from Frank. :grin:

Yes, I’m not taking the risk to compromise the smooth sound of my motion plus :sweat_smile:

I didn’t know I’ll give you a follow same name on YT??