Motion + sound quality

Hello! I’m not an expert but I like to listen to music with good sound quality. I have only FLAC format music. I have the Liberty 3 Pro and they sound great. Just with it basic phone player is wonderful. I decided to buy him Motion +. I did several tests but the sound was not what I wanted. Its equalizer is quite basic and does not take advantage of the potential of motion +. Especially if you listen to FLAC music. So I tried several more advanced players and in the end I stayed with Poweramp. It supports HI-RES music. It took me more or less a month to configure it but the result is spectacular. I have never heard anything of such quality. It’s the perfect sound. With this player you can enhance the bass, add reverberation… etc. You can try with another player. So my advice for the perfect sound is: FLAC Music + Poweramp (or other…) + Soundcore Motion +. A big hello!!!

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing your experience.

1 Like

Glad to hear you are enjoying both the earbuds and the speaker.

Hope to see some photos and more pictures info on your settings, I cannot say I am familiar with poweramp.

Welcome to the community :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sir can you show me your poweramp eq today i purchase poweramp…and where i get FLAC music

1 Like

FLAC-music : A little bit of searching by your own could help you out,.
EQ : you might find out the one which is fitting to your hearing ability and the type of music you are listening to.

Learning by doing. :smile:

1 Like

You have Poweramp go to settings>audio>output>hi res output and turn on the wired headset/bluetooth settings and go to bluetooth and turn on no DVC / no headroom gain.
Go to google and download FLAC Songs and enjoy your hi res audio songs in Poweramp.

2 Likes

EQ settings are individual. I adbise to spend some time and find the settings that fits your needs.

1 Like

Yeah i got it but few FLAC songs are available …but its ok …but if i compare spotify vs YouTube vanced on sound quality then vanced is winner and its loud also…but anyway have a great day…

1 Like

I’m glad to see you like the Earbuds and Speaker.

I’m a big Poweramp fan myself. It’s the only App I’ve ever purchased and I’d do it again in retrospect. No buyers remorse here.

1 Like

You can find Flac music in Telegram. deezload channel.

1 Like

Be VERY careful.
Those songs are usually NOT FOR FREE!
Copyright violation!

1 Like

@Duane_Lester

A really good place to get hold of lossless audio is Bandcamp. They have a really decent revenue split with artists and you retain access to tunes you buy indefinitely, unlike places such as Juno or Beatport where you get a limited number of downloads over a short period of time, after which you have to buy them again if you lose the files.