Multiple custom eq settings using the app

Hi,

I’ve been watching waaaay too many review videos of the latest soundcore earbuds, the LA2Ps.

On one of the videos, which I’ll have to track down and share, showed that you can setup more than one custom eq setting. Wot?

I’m not sure if this is just for the LA2Ps, but I’ll have test with some of the speakers and earbuds I have…

Has anybody here fiddled around with the custom eq setting with their products and noticed?

Ps I’ll edit in the link to the review vid, as well as my results in the next couple of days.

Cheers

Yes, you can set and save as many different custom EQ’s as you want with all new the Soundcore products. And you can name them.

Yes multiple and name them.

Yeah, but beware that when you use a custom eq and then quit and reopen the app, the app will automatically create a new custom eq setting with your previous settings but will alter/readjust the bands (usually lowering some or all of them by -1 dB)… Not sure if that’s intentional behavior but seems more like a bug to me!

So that’s where they’re coming from! I have the life dot 2nc’s and this happens to me also.