My Review of the Soundcore Motion X600

Hey all,

I was fortunate enough to be selected to “Trade-in” my Motion + speaker for the Soundcore promotion here:

I didn’t receive the device until Sunday July 30th, and had to have a review (post) (and collect likes) with a turn-around of a week (August 7th). I did my absolute best to test every aspect of the device I could think of and which mattered to me, and spent a significant amount of my time getting it done. I am by no means an influencer, nor professional reviewer so forgive my lack of videography here.

I’m also not one to beg for likes, but Soundcore has put beta testing vetting behind “likes” on social platforms:

“Post any picture or video of Motion X600 on YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, or Facebook”

“We’ve also got some extra-special prizes for the top 5 most-liked posts on YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, and Facebook. If your post is in the top 5, you could win up to $500! You’ll also have the chance to become a beta user, which gives you first access to new products.”

I’m really hoping to try to do this more in the future, so if you think it is worthy of a like, please do so. I’m also hoping others in the forum got the same opportunity!

1 Like