Name Your Best Gym Companion and Win Sports Earbuds!

Give the one you like the least :rofl:. Buddy should be happy they got a gift :joy:

3 Likes

my gym buddy is shady

2 Likes

My gym buddy is, Akile.

2 Likes

My best gym companion and motivator to loose weight and be fit and more importantly to fit in all my great clothes that also brings about a - look good feel and feel good confidence is my friend Neha.

I know she would love a pair of same ear buds so we both can work out together.

Shared on Facebook

2 Likes

Heya, Soundcore…my gym buddy’s name is Siddharth

2 Likes

Don’t forget to leave a link or screenshot of that post :+1:

2 Likes

My gym buddy is Alan. Going to the gym has now become working out at home :sweat_smile: but things would be normal again one day. :+1:

Great giveaway. Thanks for doing another!

Shared on Facebook.

2 Likes

Sanjay Is My GYM Partner.

2 Likes

My gym companion’s name is Mike

3 Likes

Alright Helen, the gym is calling for us, let’s go!

3 Likes

Thanks - just updated

3 Likes

I do workout with my partner Sal. We both got a wired earphones. Good luck everyone :slight_smile:Screenshot_165

3 Likes

Jayme is my gym friend

3 Likes

Gymming is about dedication, conviction and consistency.

My Gymming Partner is my Wife KRITI who has lost 25 kgs and has helped me loose 28 kgs in about 6months. I have always been overweight at around 96 kgs until i met her who motivated me to start keeping a check on my weight. Gradually i was able to do things in a much easier fashion, i was able to build endurance and stamina and motivated me to loose weight.

I am currently weighing 68 and i am working on my muscles now. Enjoying these couple goals to the core. !
My Twitter handle is @ronitkhanna19 and my gym buddy’s twitter handle is @kkhanna5297

3 Likes

I always enjoy Emily going with me!

3 Likes

You might want to upload the photo again and wait a little so it uploads correctly. Right now it’s a URL that points to nothing

2 Likes

My gym companion is my mother .

3 Likes

Nilton! Hugs.

3 Likes

Thanks and done :slight_smile: please check that out… Cheers!

3 Likes

All good now :+1:

2 Likes