Name Your Best Gym Companion and Win Sports Earbuds!

UPDATE: Giveaway closed. Winners announced in this week’s Core Update.

Remember the good days? Back in 2019? When you could still go to the gym without wearing a mask? Or at least kid yourself into believing you’d go, before deciding last minute that the new Netflix Original series sounds more fun than sweating on a treadmill for 30 minutes :smirk:

One thing’s for sure though, when you have a gym buddy to go with, that’s two of you, which means there’s a 100% increase on your chances of going to the gym. FACT. It’s just simple science. (Disclaimer: may not actually be science, but don’t ask me. What do you think I am, a scientist?).

So, to celebrate the good ol’ days of gym companionship, we’re giving away our best gym companions, Spirit X2 and Spirit Dot 2. They’ll be five winners in total, and each winner will receive both products to share with their friend, so that’s a total of 10 products we’re giving away!

But How Do I Enter?
Two simple steps:
(1) Write the first name (only) of your best gym buddy in the comments;
(2) Share this article via the Facebook or Twitter social media buttons at the end of this article.

Prizes
Spirit X2
Spirit Dot 2

Rules :
(1) The giveaway is international;
(2) One entry per member;
(3) Winners will be announced here on the Collective in Monday’s Core Update (8/03/20);
(4) Winners will be contacted directly here on the Collective;
(5) Winners will be chosen at random;
(6) Only article shares via the below social media buttons will be counted as entries;
(7) Soundcore reserves the right of final explanation;
(8) There will be five winners, each winner will receive 1 x Spirit Dot 2 and 1 x Spirit X2 to share with their friend.

Want to know what makes Spirit X2 and Spirit Dot 2 your best gym companions? Learn more here.

56 Likes

When I do get around to going to the Gym, I always go with my brother Tim.

He would love a pair of sports earbuds, as currently he uses AirPods Pro which aren’t great for working out.

Good luck to everyone who enters!

8 Likes

My gym buddy is Matt.

3 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity, @Loz!

My gym buddy is Cade.

Still waiting for my first win on the Collective… :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

My Gym Buddy Voung

3 Likes

BalDee,gym buddy

3 Likes

My cat is my partner

3 Likes

My gym buddy is John. Thanks for another chance to win! Good luck to everyone! Fingers crossed would love to gift a pair to John!

3 Likes

Mine is Mandy, she motivates and challenges.

3 Likes

Imran is my gym partner

2 Likes

My gym buddy is Murad

3 Likes

Rahul uppadhyay is not here… he will be my all time gym buddy :fire:

3 Likes

Eugene is my gym friend. We do excercises together.

3 Likes

My gym buddy is my friend Alfredo.

3 Likes

My workout buddy is my wife Lucy. We keep each other motivated with every workout and we always are there to support each other when things get tough!

3 Likes

My gym b=huddy is my hubby Ed.

3 Likes

Thank you for yet another great giveaway @Loz

My best workout anf gym buddy is my wife, my better half :blush:

Shared on Twitter

3 Likes

My best gym buddy is Joe.

3 Likes

I don’t have a workout partner since it’s just me and my wife, Yeon. She does some exercises on her own but different from mine. I guess she qualifies, but she’s also not on social media, so there’s that. Still! I could definitely use a new set of earbuds for outdoor runs, indoor lifts, and for the wife to listen so music while she does her yoga. Would be great, especially since my old Zolo Liberty earbuds pooped out on me!

Good luck to all!

3 Likes