New Changes to Points and Notes!

Here is the new table of points. You can find it in your profile (Profile picture on top right -> Username -> Points, Notes and Tickets Tab -> How To Earn Points, Notes and Tickets).

1 major change that is welcome is Points for starting a thread is limited to 1 thread only. Should be nice to reduce off topic threads. Don’t get me wrong, I did do that in July to get points myself but that’s what everyone would do to get most points daily so nothing wrong tbh.

Other changes:

1. Giveaway Tickets are awards for a lot of things now (too many to list so check the photo :joy:)
  2. Users with blogs and large social media following will now get extra points and notes for uploading review (Advocate section of the table). Though I’m not sure how Soundcore team check everything
  3. Referral for signing up now get 5 points instead of 50 (I think) and no notes but 20 extra giveaway tickets. Referral is limited to once per day now
  4. Referral for selling products now get 60 points and 30 notes
  5. There’s now a Collective Member of the Week based on specific activity
  6. There’s also a New Collective Member of the Week. Great to get newer members engaged
  7. Gallery upload points seem to have been deleted
  8. Sharing a thread is still 10 points per day but my profile shows 5 so something @Loz or other team member might want to check out.

Now that you’ve read this far. I just want to say a lot of these changes are great (in my opinion at least) and I’m honestly eager to see everything Soundcore has planned for us. Anyway, Happy Birthday Collective!!

Let me know if I missed anything and just your thoughts in general!

3 Likes

Just for clarity’s sake, and to support you and Jercox I am merging your thread into the other one.

Thanks for understanding!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: New system for points, notes, tickets