New system for points, notes, tickets

Jercox original post:

I’m sure they will highlight this soon, but some background changes since yesterday that I haven’t seen highlighted yet.

Two big ones - you can now track your giveaway ticket earnings.

And there is a new earnings chart here:

Shivam_Shahs original post

Here is the new table of points. You can find it in your profile (Profile picture on top right -> Username -> Points, Notes and Tickets Tab -> How To Earn Points, Notes and Tickets).

1 major change that is welcome is Points for starting a thread is limited to 1 thread only. Should be nice to reduce off topic threads. Don’t get me wrong, I did do that in July to get points myself but that’s what everyone would do to get most points daily so nothing wrong tbh.

Other changes:

1. Giveaway Tickets are awards for a lot of things now (too many to list so check the photo :joy:)
  2. Users with blogs and large social media following will now get extra points and notes for uploading review (Advocate section of the table). Though I’m not sure how Soundcore team check everything
  3. Referral for signing up now get 5 points instead of 50 (I think) and no notes but 20 extra giveaway tickets. Referral is limited to once per day now
  4. Referral for selling products now get 60 points and 30 notes
  5. There’s now a Collective Member of the Week based on specific activity
  6. There’s also a New Collective Member of the Week. Great to get newer members engaged
  7. Gallery upload points seem to have been deleted
  8. Sharing a thread is still 10 points per day but my profile shows 5 so something @Loz or other team member might want to check out.

Now that you’ve read this far. I just want to say a lot of these changes are great (in my opinion at least) and I’m honestly eager to see everything Soundcore has planned for us. Anyway, Happy Birthday Collective!!

Let me know if I missed anything and just your thoughts in general!

10 Likes

Lol did we create the same thread at the same time? :joy:

4 Likes

Must have crossed over in timing there…

3 Likes

At least everyone will know now. Can’t miss 2 threads :joy:

3 Likes

I just thought I was seeing double at first :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Looks like less points you can earn in a day

4 Likes

It is definitely fewer in certain ways at the moment. I think the new chart is announced but not fully or correctly implemented yet - I shared a thread on social media, and only get 5 points for it. So I did a second thread, and got 5 points for that one too. A third didn’t add anything. Similar to Anker, but not matching what we had here before, or what that chart says (10 points for doing it once). But the same number overall for that activity.

They probably were waiting to announce it until they had it all right, but between @Shivam_Shah and I they didn’t get the chance.

2 Likes

I’m being the nice guy here @Loz , I think the system is providing everyone 40 points to Share gallery content & 50 points to Upload image or video to the Gallery. Not sure if those amounts were supposed to be the same as the one member selected a week listed in the points chart.

4 Likes

I didn’t try to share a second thread but yea we might’ve just shared this out of excitement without allowing them time to get things straight

2 Likes

Wait really? I thought it was just for sharing on social media. What does it come up as when you upload?

This is when I shared my photo on Twitter

2 Likes

This was sharing on twitter from gallery and uploading a picture to gallery.

3 Likes

Good catch. So things that aren’t working correctly that I see:

Sharing a regular thread gives you 5 points, and you can do it twice. Correct from the sheet is 10 points, but only once. The outcome is still 10 points, not a big deal.

Sharing a gallery image on social media gives 40 points and 5 notes. That should be the reward for soundcore selecting and sharing your image, and not just for uploading it. Social media shares of gallery content shouldn’t be giving anything now as far as I can see?

Uploading a picture to the gallery gives 50 points and 20 notes - as if you had been selected for photo of the week, but without the 5 giveaway tickets. Normal images uploaded shouldn’t be giving anything now if the sheet is correct?

And now that I can see the giveaway tickets on my account, I can see that I got 16 for leveling up to 15 a few minutes ago, and looking back through my history that has happened on the last few levelups - it was only 8 for some of the earlier level ups. Pretty sure that was already part of the old system, but it was very hard to track before.

2 Likes

Yea looks like they’ll have to remove points from individual accounts tomorrow and adjust the point system so that doesn’t happen anymore

1 Like

My guess would be they would just correct it and say enjoy the freebies :wink:

3 Likes

Congrats on leveling up! Is there any change in notes system that you see from leveling up?

2 Likes

This was hitting level 15, which doesn’t reward any notes. I believe getting to 16 is worth 240 notes, but also is a huge number of points past 15 (double?). I can’t find the thread where they announced the levels and the rewards for getting to each level any more. I am starting to wonder if it has been deleted, because I have never had much trouble finding it before.

2 Likes

Yea I know their old system rewarded notes for certain levels so was hoping they would’ve changed that as well. Maybe still have time to adjust that if they feel like it

2 Likes

I couldn’t find the thread again quickly, but I did have a picture of it saved before.

2 Likes

Nice stuff. And yea they definitely deleted the thread

2 Likes

Hopefully if there is a new one that it is posted somewhere it is easy to find.

3 Likes