New Firmware 4.3.2 for Motion x600

There is a new firmware update 4.3.2 for Soundcore Motion x600.
I’m very curious about the improvements.

1 Like

Don’t update.
I used to be very happy with my x600, but since I have updated to the 4.3.2 version I want to sell it.
The new firmware had a very flat eq, that means no bass at all. I am a musician and know how to mix the sound. I make you sure that there is no way to make the x600 sounds well. The only you got is a clearest sound without any soul. This is very annoying!

1 Like

To me it sounds no different. Not sure if it’s because I’m using my own EQ but it still sounds pretty amazing to me.

I run custom EQ, and could not find a way to fix the wet leather being slapped by a dead fish issue everytime I listen to older Rock songs. The drums sounded awful. This really seemed to help. I can jam to Tool on this speaker. Before I would have to switch to the motion Boom. Aim to the Head, Tool, Assia and Gioli, all sound great.

1 Like

I am listening to other music and there is a certain dullness now. However I am glad the wet fart drums are gone. If only they could fix the odd sound signatures that are makeing me pitch my head like a confused dog. Certain genres were better before it seems like they are trying to find a happy medium. Rock sounds better but now EDM suffers. Still appreciate them trying though.

1 Like

I had the same issue. The version 3.3.6 ( before i updated to 4.3.6) was wonderful, but i had 2 of them and updated both of them to 4.3.6 for LDAC trying, and now i can’t go back to 3.3.6.
The clarity is gone, some shitty bass levels etc.
Will there be an upgrade later? or someone cann send here a good balanced equaliser here?
Someone please help. i think soundcore engineers will not fix that.
Does fully format my device by deactivating LDAC from application works?
or a good equaliser advice for EDM