New Liberty Neo Color!

Soundcore is preparing to release a new Liberty Neo color… Take a look!

Do you like the new color?

• Yes :star_struck:
  • No :face_vomiting:

0 voters

2 Likes

Dang I like the white/silverish color! But not very sure about the lime inside the case :thinking:

2 Likes

Kind of wish it was a nice blue inside the case with the nice silver grey whatever that color is outside

2 Likes

I’m not going to say I hate it… but I have a strong distain for this color combo…

3 Likes

I agree like it could have been worse but it’s also definitely not the best

1 Like

I do like the thoughts of two toned color cases but I do see why they do limit the colors as well.

1 Like

Yes I like the new color and the inside!

1 Like

The color of the inside is awful!.

Looks like cheap plastic toy.
Better black or dark grey.

2 Likes

1 Like

Maybe it so you can see in the dark.

I do have an interesting question though. What is that button in the case? I do not have the older versions and wonder if that was on them as well. Is it like a reset button? If not, I actually think it would be cooler to have the reset this way than trying to push them and hope you hit both of them correctly.

1 Like

Kinda like the offsetting colors idea though for easier stowing. Just that yellow is meh …

1 Like

The button (when pressed with the case open) allows you to see the case’s charge level on the three front LEDs. When the lid of the case is closed from the open position, the button is pressed down by the case lid (by a small tab, partially seen in the photo at the top of this thread), again showing the case’s charge level.

It has no function as far as the reset process goes.

It’s just basically a switch that initiates the case to display the case’s charge level for 5 seconds, both when it’s opened or closed.

I was almost sure it was not for reset but had to ask. With most cases giving the case charge when opened, you would these would have got it too by now.

1 Like

It’s ok my first thought was an ejector butting that would launch the earbuds out of the case :joy:

2 Likes

I would of took that on a couple different pairs lol

1 Like

I would rather like a Black and Red combo … something like Life Q10 ?

2 Likes

That lime isn’t my favorite color, but I like how this looks.

1 Like

This looks… not good, to be honest. It isn’t bad, but not good.

I’m a sucker for techs and gadgets in white so the white parts are all perfect, but seriously yellow just can’t do. For a tech product only “tech colours” are nice on the eyes. And for me, they’re white, black, grey, teal, dark blue, silver, and gold (especially as accents). Or, for some fun colours, red, blue, and purple. It doesn’t work with yellow, orange, or light green.

So yeah. My eyes were pleased when they saw white but were immediately upset by the yellow.

1 Like

I probably should have phrased this question differently. Maybe like would you buy this color?

If the same model in different colors is available, I can decide if I would buy these in that color or not.
I would not, because I don’t like that color combination.
“Like” or “buy” is the same in this case, as there are other colors available. :smile:

1 Like