New Photo on Soundcore Website

Looks like the new product will have ANC

4 Likes

Nice catch

1 Like

I had noticed that too but couldn’t remember if it was new or not :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Maybe air 3 with anc…

1 Like

They even split the Christmas and New Year events into 2. Christmas is ongoing until 29th and New Year’s Resolution event should go from 30th to 1st. Finally the “10 Day Countdown Begins!” event should run from 2nd to 12th (official release date).

But also nice find there!

Nice find!

Pretty nice color too. I’ve seen black, white, and now this nice pink

1 Like

Exciting, new colorways and perhaps ambient mode tooo, to go with the anc??

@Shivam_Shah the rose gold looks nice!

1 Like

Ooo interesting that they are doing new colors too wonder if all colors will be available everywhere

Ambient mode would be great but maybe they’ll reserve it for next headphone or upgrade to Liberty 2 Pro?

1 Like

Would be great, one of the photos had words that led me to believe (or guess) that it maybe possibility.

Also, loving the rose gold colorway… very nice

1 Like

This morning when I was on my phone, I saw a blue as well. The blue was somewhere between blue on the forum and pacific blue of new iPhone Pro if I remember correctly. It looked pretty good so will share if I run into it again on laptop

1 Like

That’s the photo I was talking about. Grayish blue! Really liking the colors. Wonder if they’ll actually make different variants of it with these colors.

2 Likes

Well from the update it looks like 4 colors.

2 Likes

And they all look good :+1:

1 Like