New Q35 headset will pair and connect to PC but will only pair to Android but not connect

Just received the Soundcore Life Q35 Headphones. They pair with my pc and connect without issues. However they will pair to my Pixel 6 Pro but will not connect. I saw a quick message during one cycle of powering everything off and forgetting the device and resetting the headphones. It said incorrect pin but I have never seen a screen prompt for a pin.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You have the app right?

Try these directions… I think the app has changed a little and should automatically find them and if not you should be able to do it manually

The headphones cannot run two Bluetooth profiles concurrently.

The profile connected to the PC does not run the SPP, meaning if you connect to PC first you probably cannot run the app on the phone.

The workaround is to turn headphones off/on to clear what profile is running and have only one device bluetooth enabled (PC or phone). If you want app control then ensure you connect to phone first, but if you want multipoint you probably need to connect to PC first as that usually runs the oldest version.