[New Release] Spirit Dot 2 Now Available!

Originally announced last July, Soundcore has finally released Spirit Dot 2… Take a look!

Features & details

• Thumping Bass: Our exclusive BassUp technology uses an algorithm to analyze and intensify the bass in real-time. And it’s paired with Spirit Dot 2’s bass-enhancing drivers for workout-fueling music.
  • IPX7 Waterproof Protection: In addition to IPX7-rated waterproof protection, Spirit Dot 2 also features our exclusive SweatGuard technology. It protects the true wireless earbuds via our advanced sealing process and coating technology that can stop even sweat vapor from breaching the casing.
  • Touch Control: Use the built-in touch control on Spirit Dot 2’s to conveniently answer calls or play, pause, and skip music.
  • Superior Link: Spirit Dot 2 true wireless earbuds utilize an LDS antenna and Bluetooth 5 to create a strong connection for skip-free audio.
  • Individual Connections: Dual transmitters ensure each earbud can connect to your phone individually for up to 30% lower latency—perfect when watching videos on your phone. It also allows you to choose either one of the wireless earbuds and automatically use in mono mode.
  • What’s In The Box: Spirit Dot 2 true wireless earbuds come with 5 sizes of EarTips and 3 sizes of AirWings to give you the freedom to find a combination that fits you perfectly. A USB-C cable is also provided to charge the charging case.

Pricing and Availability: Soundcore’s Spirit Dot 2 is available to order now from amazon.com for $79.99 (plus $3.99 shipping at the moment) and should begin shipping within four to five days.

What are your thoughts on Soundcore’s Spirit Dot 2? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

9 Likes

I really like the look of these. The zero pressure eat wings are super comfortable. I have them on my spirit 2

1 Like

Thanks for the update @Insider

1 Like

I’m excited for these, more than I was for the spirit x2

1 Like

May be in the future we can get our hands on those, the few over the pond :joy:

2 Likes

Looking forward, Wish the touch controls cover most including Volume control.

1 Like

I may feel the Zero-pressure wings more comfortable compared my Liberty 2 Pro. They look great :ok_hand:

1 Like

thanks for sharing @Insider

1 Like

Looks like Spirit X2 and Dot 2 may now release in May… as heard on Soundcore Amazon Livestream

2 Likes

How soon can I get a set of these?

1 Like

There’s no telling when soundcore will release these. All I can say is that they aren’t very punctual…

1 Like

Have they ever been? :rofl:
But we know about and this is no criticism at all.

1 Like

All I can say is soon.

3 Likes

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

My guess? Quarter 2 or Quarter 3 of this year (before October).

2 Likes

“Soon” is great.
“Soon” is used often by politicians.
So we know now how to interpret “soon”
Just kidding!

2 Likes

Better than promising a date and then failing to deliver, which Soundcore has done too many times!

Hope it happens as mentioned yesterday :+1:

1 Like

@Insider Last week saw @EL_JEFE_REVIEWS show the Spirit Dot 2 he received for testing … so do we think these are getting close to a release?

Life Dot 2 finally went on Sale on Target (thanks to your update on other thread)

3 Likes

Awesome!!!

2 Likes