New Sleep A10 earphones

Just spotted the Sleep A10 advertised on Facebook.

As a Tinnitus sufferer, these are something that I would be interested in.
Key questions for me are how secure and comfortable are they and what is battery life like?

They have features that I have previously suggested to Soundcore, so its really great to know they are listening.
There are a lot of Tinnitus sufferers out there.

I would love to review these and would be happy to post a review in several Tinnitus forums I am in.

Unfortunately they are priced a bit to high for me, hopefully there will be an offer on these before too long.

Only thing I know is it will be 10 hours in sleep mode and 6 in music mode

1 Like

That battery life sounds ok.
Usually need them to get off to sleep or back to sleep if I wake up.

1 Like

Tried these for the first time last night. I had it on music mode. They lasted from about 11:30 PM to 3:54 AM when the battery died. I had to reconnect to sound around 3 AM, so I don’t know when they first disconnected.

Since I am trying to block out sounds from waking me up at night, the loss of connection and short battery life is not going to work for me. I am going to try one more time, but I think I will be returning these unfortunately.

They were pretty comfortable though…similar to the Bose…feel maybe slightly larger but not much

They are comfortable, but being a side-sleeper is a disadvantage. For me they become somewhat uncomfortable after a short time on my side. I also have tinnitus and appreciate the in-ear masking rather than filling the room with sound. The issue with the sound stopping several times during the night is an ongoing problem and the absence of sound wakes me up every time it occurs. The issue exists in both sleep and music modes. The auto-switching from music to sleep modes has not worked yet and the sleep tracker is inaccurate. I will remain positive and continue to try since I’ve been using them for less than a week.

I can’t see myself falling asleep with Earbuds in my Ears. Speakers on, yes, but not Earbuds.

Bei mir leider auch nicht genug Akkulaufzeit, nach genau 4,5 Stunden war bei mir mitten in der Nacht Schluss mit Schlafmodus. Zur Zeit kann ich da leider nur die Amazfit Zenbuds empfehlen die laufen 8 Stunden lang durch und brauchen nicht zwingend ein Smartphone in der Nähe. Des weiteren stört mich das ich die Sleepbuds jedes mal in der App aktivieren muss anstatt das beim entnehmen aus der Ladeschale es einfach weiterläuft im selben Modus und dem selben Geräusch.

1 Like

Ich habe keine, aber Sie sollten sicherstellen, dass sie sich im Schlafmodus und nicht im Musikmodus befinden. Schlaf war wie 10 und Musik ist 6 Stunden. Ich wĂĽrde sie wieder neu starten und wenn es immer noch ein Problem gibt, wenden Sie sich an service@soundcore.com, um zu sehen, ob es ein Problem mit den Knospen gibt.

Das ist mir vollkommen bewusst, sie sind immer im Schlafmodus, für was anderes brauche ich sie auch nicht. Das Problem ist das die 10h bei max 50% Lautstärke erreicht werden nur hört man da rein gar nichts sondern erst ab ca. 80%, 100% die für mich angenehm sind reichen dann max 4h. Da erwarte ich mehr für 179€…

1 Like

Ich verstehe die Frustration, aber wie gesagt, niemand hier hat wirklich die, die ich kenne, aber versucht hat, einen Vorschlag zu machen, um zu helfen, da einige Probleme ähnlich sind. Ich würde mich an service@soundcore.com wenden, um zu sehen, was sie tun können, um Ihnen zu helfen. Im schlimmsten Fall können Sie sie zurückgeben. Einige hier werden abwarten, wenn sie ein Gerät bekommen, um sicherzustellen, dass sie das tun, was sie sagen, bevor sie etwas bekommen. Das einzige andere, was ich zusätzlich denken kann, ist sicherzustellen, dass die Passform und die Ohrstöpsel eine gute Abdichtung haben.

Ich war versucht, diese als etwas für meine Frau zu verwenden, damit sie besser schläft, wenn ich schnarche.

1 Like

sind jetzt nicht mehr verfĂĽgbar werden bestimmt eingestellt da sie offenbar nicht markttauglich sind

Was Du alles so weiĂźt! :grin:
Woher hast Du denn die Informationen?

Seems you know a lot.
Where did you get those information? :grin:

Ich halte es fĂĽr wahrscheinlicher, dass die Regionen nach Umsatz reduziert wurden.

I think it is more likely that had reduced the regions based on sales.

I will say that with me snoring. I think it would have been good to try out (for my wife to use).

As the pic showed the soundcore site has had limited buys on this product. I think functionality wise it is a nice concept but with the price as it is, it does not look like folks are willing to invest in a specialized set of earbuds.