New Soundcore playlist for LUM on app

I was looking at the Soundcore app to check for updates. After I updated my kids q30s, I noticed two things.

1. All earcuds in the app are named Liberty or Life for the most part.

2. We have a new LUM playlist. It is all the finalist from the LUMs regional contest that they had recently on LUM and on soimdcore.

I will say that I thought the change came here recently as I had played wooden cage song that was on there recently but is not all there now.

The number of songs are decreased based on the change. I enjoyed the wooden cage song but it is not there now.

2 Likes

I keep forgetting to check out that list. I usually stick to the groups I’ve been listening to and similar groups but lately I’ve been listening to a lot more music during the day so I’m looking for new options.

1 Like

I take spurts at it. I was listening while cutting grass here recently

I got to check the app more often thanks for letting us know I’ll check it out

1 Like

Think it started in September based on that date is stamped on that part of the app.

I do hate getting a few less that previously given. :frowning:

Thanks for sharing, I’ll check it out. :+1:

1 Like

Curious, I’m likely only going to listen to the PA finalists, as I had listened to most of the others during the competition and found those suited my tastes a bit better.

1 Like

I hear ya. I do like the change partly in that we had the other one for quite a while.

I believe that the change should be a little more frequent as to highlight different artist. I would think either a 3 or 4 month change with different artist highlighted would be a good time for the change. It would be long enough to enjoy and listen to the different ones we would like and then the change would prevent it from getting stagnant.

1 Like

I agree, and especially a great way to promote both the site and the talent.

2 Likes