New system for points, notes, tickets

Yea looks like they’ll have to remove points from individual accounts tomorrow and adjust the point system so that doesn’t happen anymore

1 Like

My guess would be they would just correct it and say enjoy the freebies :wink:

3 Likes

Congrats on leveling up! Is there any change in notes system that you see from leveling up?

2 Likes

This was hitting level 15, which doesn’t reward any notes. I believe getting to 16 is worth 240 notes, but also is a huge number of points past 15 (double?). I can’t find the thread where they announced the levels and the rewards for getting to each level any more. I am starting to wonder if it has been deleted, because I have never had much trouble finding it before.

2 Likes

Yea I know their old system rewarded notes for certain levels so was hoping they would’ve changed that as well. Maybe still have time to adjust that if they feel like it

2 Likes

I couldn’t find the thread again quickly, but I did have a picture of it saved before.

2 Likes

Nice stuff. And yea they definitely deleted the thread

2 Likes

Hopefully if there is a new one that it is posted somewhere it is easy to find.

3 Likes

I agree. Would be great to have it with the points table in our profile tbh

3 Likes

So that’s why you passed me in the leaderboard. I’m still determined to get that t shirt

3 Likes

You can apparently still get points for replies as well. I was not trying to move into 6th place, I want that mug…

2 Likes

Ok good thing we have our priorities set lol. My sister said Blanket/pillow combo is better than T-Shirt so will try to be at 3 and 4

2 Likes

While we are pointing out things, this link needs to be updated. I’m sure they are on it already but friendly reminder doesn’t hurt :innocent:

3 Likes

Here is the new table of points. You can find it in your profile (Profile picture on top right -> Username -> Points, Notes and Tickets Tab -> How To Earn Points, Notes and Tickets).

1 major change that is welcome is Points for starting a thread is limited to 1 thread only. Should be nice to reduce off topic threads. Don’t get me wrong, I did do that in July to get points myself but that’s what everyone would do to get most points daily so nothing wrong tbh.

Other changes:

1. Giveaway Tickets are awards for a lot of things now (too many to list so check the photo :joy:)
  2. Users with blogs and large social media following will now get extra points and notes for uploading review (Advocate section of the table). Though I’m not sure how Soundcore team check everything
  3. Referral for signing up now get 5 points instead of 50 (I think) and no notes but 20 extra giveaway tickets. Referral is limited to once per day now
  4. Referral for selling products now get 60 points and 30 notes
  5. There’s now a Collective Member of the Week based on specific activity
  6. There’s also a New Collective Member of the Week. Great to get newer members engaged
  7. Gallery upload points seem to have been deleted
  8. Sharing a thread is still 10 points per day but my profile shows 5 so something @Loz or other team member might want to check out.

Now that you’ve read this far. I just want to say a lot of these changes are great (in my opinion at least) and I’m honestly eager to see everything Soundcore has planned for us. Anyway, Happy Birthday Collective!!

Let me know if I missed anything and just your thoughts in general!

5 Likes

These hiccups will be there during updates, glad to see the updates!!

Would have liked to see the point scheme on-par with Anker Community!

Overall a good beginning, better late than never :muscle:

Hope to see the Leaderboard remains the same going forward… Swag. :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

3 Likes

I agree that I like the updates we are seeing so far! Can never go wrong with Swag :+1::+1:

3 Likes

Thanks all! We’re aware of the issues you’re raising and are tracking/fixing accordingly. Bear with us :smiley:

5 Likes

Take your time and fix them, we are with you as a team :+1:

4 Likes

No problem! We are here to help!

3 Likes

Looks like the share thread is fixed as per chart.

Thanks team :slight_smile:

2 Likes