New system for points, notes, tickets

It’s gonna look like a dress on me if we get that size

3 Likes

Wow I really hope it’s not that big otherwise I’ll never be able to wear it out. Kind of defeats the point of having this merchandise to show off soundcore

2 Likes

I have yet to wear my shirt outside the house. The flexible water bottle lid failed quickly and was trashed. The cup is still great and in use, but I don’t take it out anywhere. And the blanket is used occasionally inside.

A hat would have been a better choice if the goal was getting the name out.

1 Like

Or a backpack. I use a lot of different backpacks so one with soundcore on it would be great

3 Likes

I would be down for a hat. Gotta protect this balding head of mine somehow :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Oh…wouldn’t it be cool to do a hat design contest? @loz has this been done before?

TS1

5 Likes

Has something else changed apart from the points system?
I had opened a thread a few days ago (at Q&A category), it had around 10 replies already, but I can’t find it anymore! I don’t see it either on the activity on my profile!

3 Likes

Seems like some threads are removed. My thread from 3 months ago isn’t on my profile any more either. Even couple of my bookmarks are gone

2 Likes

Let’s see how many entries we get for the anniversary video content we’re running. If that goes well we can move up to a hat content :wink:

6 Likes

Generally speaking, videos are not preferred by most because of personal privacy policies. But I’m sure hat design contest would be very successful because those kinds of contests were successful on Anker community

1 Like

If it did happen, I would cheer on the rest of the community. Not much of an artist here :man_artist: Definitely would throw notes in for a hat!

2 Likes

Soundcore face mask would be nice

1 Like

I’d suggest that it would be submitted plan for the hat, similar to application for testing and only allow 1 entry per.

As design would be something I feel would be easy to build off / one up should they be posted to a thread.

Thanks for the consideration :wink::two_hearts::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Lot of members are shy in front of camera so you may not receive as many entries as you would for a hat contest :grinning:

1 Like