Next Core Update... What we want to see

@Hannah @Loz

We keep seeing glorious pictures and great reviews every week.

For next Core Update, can you please try to focus on addressing the issues seen for Liberty 2 Pro and how this is being addressed.

More so because now Community members who won these are also experiencing this.

Hope we get to see and read what really makes it more useful for the community and Soundcore users.

We are here to help the user Community and want Soundcore to be the Best… no compromise on Quality!

1 Like

Quite honestly I think that a bunch of community members that have the issue, you should group PM some of the soundcore staff about the issue. Bringing it into an organized PM with the staff will help them to answer better.

If anyone decides to do this feel free to add me. I’d like to see the response from the team. (I’ll make no comments hehe).

1 Like

You are missing the whole point!

There are so many threads on issues with L2P across the community… rather than PM, this has to be discussed or mentioned on a community page. Brands need to stand by thier products

Did you forget what Elon Musk did at Cybertruck launch? He stood by his product with 2 broken windows.

5 Likes

Hey, thanks for raising this. We’ll bear your feedback for Core Updates in mind.

I strongly recommend that for any product issues you contact @Beauty as she represents our customer service team. However, as previously mentioned, we do not offer warranties on free products.

Cheers,

1 Like

Thank you @Loz appreciate your response.

Will look forward to hearing from Soundcore Crew on core updates!

This makes sense… but defective products from the get go? That leaves a bad taste

5 Likes

I see the point of free with the warranty thing but also see the other side of if you win a special edition item and it doesn’t work right usually it’s hard to get another special edition. In that instance there should be some form of a warranty.

3 Likes

Sorry loz, but a long term warranty is one thing, and defective on receipt is a whole different story. Saying the winners get a product that will not work correctly and there is no recourse is a really bad look.

1 Like