Oops on sharing steals and deals already posted

Hello all say I shared a couple deals yesterdays and got an alert sayin my two posts would be taken down as they were already shared… just wanna apologize for that to people who had already shared em… before I posted em I looked in deals and steals but odviously did not look close enough… that won’t happen again… on sidenote I wish there was a way to be notified or somethin as I posted them lettin me know they had already been shared??? Not sure if that is possible but would be neat if it was!!! Hope everyone has a great weekend and I will share this. The q30 is amazing… and 2 motion booms the sound that comes outta those is literally mind blowing for what they are!!! If anyone sees this and doesn’t have the boom or q30 or liberty 2 pro . I cannot recommend these 3 products enough!!! Soundcore i also can’t wait for you to announce liberty 3 pro… right soundcore??? I will continue to dream about em till theyre here!!!

You are good. There are others that has done it as well.

The main reason is to prevent several of the same post and to keep the info out there clean. I will try to post some here soon on how to search for topics before posting.

Duane I fully understand that and kinda feel like a goofball for posting it but it was def done innocently!!! And when ya share some stuff on how to check better I will most definitely read into that!!! Thank you !!

No worries. There are worse things to do on the community than an occasional thread repeat.

I had a few myself but I think between those two quick searches you should be able to catch a lot.

I know I know that I found one I did a while back and I even looked for it before I posted it and eventually found that somebody posted it earlier.

1 Like

It’s easiest to spot an existing thread if there’s a common structure to thread title. The country (USA is not the world) so USA, Canada, Germany, UK, then the product name then the price.

Then in the category a simple scroll down can see if posted already.

My ask would be to simply quote the price, not the discount, and if we accumulate good threadiquette, to state if new low price or otherwise.

A screenshot helps to accumulate a price history.

1 Like

Yea that’s a nice suggestion. Maybe instead of deals & steals, they can create categories for each country. Or make it compulsory to add tags (need to create new ones for country names) when you select deals & steals category

Also, @Pantera43 it’s all good as Duane said. It’s relatively easy on PC to check but not so much on phone because of the UI. Also those deals were pretty good so innocent mistake like that isn’t a surprise :joy:

2 Likes

It has happened to many of us. The search function doesn’t always work. I have even parallel posted a thread, where it popped up at the same time I posted mine.

I suggest just education, moderator edit thread title and remind, each person then gets educated. Then when noobs see deals in a consistent title structure they then copy.

Modify the software of the platform would take too long.

1 Like