Over 300 Prizes Up For Grabs! Linus Tech Giveaway

We’ve partnered with the man who has all the tech tips, Linus, to bring you a Thanksgiving giveaway!

Don’t wait, you can enter right here right now!

But what’s up for grabs?” I hear you ask.
Let’s take a look :point_down:

3 x Custom Edition Linus Tech Tips Liberty 2 Pro
:boom: Rare Custom Edition Set
:boom: Astria Coaxial Acoustic Architecture integrates a Knowles balanced armature and an 11mm dynamic driver for superior sound.
:boom: Recommended by 10 Grammy Winning Audio Producers for its In-Ear Studio Performance
:boom: HearID Custom Sound

30 x Flare 2
:boom: 360° Immersive Sound
:boom: Beat-Driven Light Show
:boom: PartyCast Technology allowing you to link up to :100: of these!

300 x Soundcore SWAG Packs (t-shirt and mug only)

Competition terms and conditions can be found on the event page here.

Good luck!

22 Likes

Probably never good being the first one to enter.:stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

w(°o°)w thanks Soundcore

2 Likes

As always thanks for the chance

2 Likes

Done and Done!!
Thanks @Loz :+1:

1 Like

Would love the Custom Edition Liberty Pro! Good luck all :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Well that is amazing! I love the other in ear wireless earbuds I have, and would really love to try the Custom Edition Liberty Pro!

1 Like

For this who don’t check here are the terms and conditions

Love how it. Mentions that the flare 2 might have been used in a Linus tech tips video. Guess he had to get rid of some of his 100 flare2s.

3 Likes

Lol I hope he took good care of it and we don’t get ones with damaged battery since they might have been sitting in a corner unused since his video

1 Like

If you’re beta testing, I would suggest you remove that since you’re violating NDA. They haven’t been announced or released officially as of right now

:wink: Thanks so much.

2 Likes

Just found out that it is available on Fred Meyer but they haven’t launched officially so still better not to say it here. Especially since you said you had them

1 Like

Wow this is awesome Ltt is probably one of my favorite yt channels thanks @Loz

2 Likes

That is just too funny but ingenious as well. Well done @loz, well done.

2 Likes

Nice giveaway @Loz and crew. Thanks for the opportunity to win something super cool… limited ed. LTT L2Ps… :star_struck:

1 Like

Oh, how I’d love to win. :slight_smile: Fingers are crossed.
Thanks for the opportunity!

1 Like

My 15 came in with 164 entries. So 11th or so? Depending on how many people got all 15 entries.

I know the odds will be very low by the time it is all said and done, but I still want a pair of Liberty 2 Pros.

1 Like

Wow the entries seems to have skyrocketed as of late. Fingers crossed for the L2P have entered so many times to win the but never was lucky enough. Good luck to all and as always thanks for the chance to win

4 Likes

I’m hoping to get one of the flare 2s I think I been trying since I seen them lol got my entries in ! But total entries went way up so fingers crossed lol :crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes